+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I guess that explains why Ralphie looked so sullen most of the time. Thanks for the info.

For crying out loud Ralphie, offending people is your "thing", maybe someone took it a little across the line for you but you would think you would roll with it a little better than that.

A tantrum that caused the show to take 3 hours to tape? I think Ralphie should have bowed out the moment his dad passed, this season of the show seems to have done nothing for his career.

I hate to be brutally honest but that's the impression I have.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Agree completely, Ginger. I'm not sure how he kills with racial jokes and then gets offended at fat jokes, but maybe it's a comic thing that I don't get.

I've seen Ralphie funny, I know he can be funny, but I've seen zero evidence these last 2 weeks. So not cool to sulk on TV in front of millions.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

LG.
    I'm in the "I'm so sick of sulking" camp. Ralphy has some thick skin when he's dishing out racial humor, but can't take it. When one of the roasters (can't remember which one) went after Jay Mohr for acting Ghetto, I was thinking "you've got the wrong white guy, it's Ralphy that should be getting those jokes" but maybe the roaster changed targets for those particular jokes after Ralphy had his hissy fit. Kathleen's Ralphy impression is darn funny. If he can't take it, well, it's good he's gone.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Man, I loved this show. It had some of the funniest material so far, everyone involved seemed to be having fun, and of course, the best part of all . . . Triumph!!! He just rocked.

LG, I immediately thought of you when I saw Triumph.

Anyone out there? I had to miss last night's episode due to an abused cat rescue. Will someone quickly tell me who was voted off and who moved forward from last week? Thanks

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by yardbelly
    That's what I would love to see...Dave, Vos, Gary, and Heffron with Dave taking it all.

I agree that would be the best v. the best.

However, sometimes I like to play dirty, so I might set up some non-competition for Dave. Not necessary here, tho, Dave has earned it.

I didn't notice that Jay seemed inebriated at the end of the show, I must spend too much time around drunks.

Go Dave!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kittykisses
    Anyone out there? I had to miss last night's episode due to an abused cat rescue. Will someone quickly tell me who was voted off and who moved forward from last week? Thanks

scroll up

Triumph last night was hilarious. I was rocking back and forth and tearing up. He is so underrated.

I think Dave beating Ralphie and Dat last night just means he will win this thing. But since season 2 is getting all the votes he will probably end up in second, but first on season 1. It was dumb strategy of season 1 to put 3/4 of their top comics on the chopping block, it was a guarentee of losing two. They should have thrown Tess or Geoff in that group, that way they wouldn't be losing their best performers. Season 2 will win all the money now, almost for sure in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by olympus
    does anyone really care at this point who wins?
    Oh hell yeah! GO DAVE!!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I very much preferred the comics in Season Two to the ones in Season One. I think the best of them were simply very much better, and almost none of them were completely incompetent, which is a word that unfortunately describes at least half of the Season One cast. But in a final two situation, I do think I will probably vote for Dave Mordahl, simply because he's the only comic of any merit on this show who has not won money yet.

+ Reply to Thread