+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I laughed harder at tonight's show than anytime at all during season 2. It's a crime that season 2 is taking home all the money, but the superior season 1 just doesn't have the fan base, I guess.

I just loved that Mordal and Heffron moved on. I thought Gary was the best tonight, if he and Vos move on next week I'll be one happy gal.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LJB1123
    Hey, did anyone catch what Ralphie whispered to John Heffron at the end. He went over to congratulate him and said something. All I heard was Please...... then another please. Anyone catch it?

I thought I heard him say "You deserve it"

FORT Fan
    I thought Rich Vos blew away the other season 1's last night. I don't get what's funny about Tess.

I laughed at all 3 of season 2. I think Alonzo is the smartest comic of the 3, but I laughed like a hyena over Gary and Todds list of insults had me chuckling.

John H & Dave M were my hands down favorite to go forward of their group and from last night I say Rich Vos and either Alonzo or Gary.

That tootsie roll joke about Tess had me howling.

Did anyone else notice that I think Rich said it was the first time he saw Kathleen smiling all season.

I didn't like all the fat jokes to Ralphie. Call me a big baby but I think they're easy and I'm sure they hurt Ralphie's feelings.

FORT Newbie
    I didn't like all the fat jokes to Ralphie. Call me a big baby but I think they're easy and I'm sure they hurt Ralphie's feelings
    I couldn't agree with you more. I found them very insulting and I never laughed once. And I don't even like Ralphie, but I think they all went too far with the fat jokes.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    I didn't like all the fat jokes to Ralphie. Call me a big baby but I think they're easy and I'm sure they hurt Ralphie's feelings.
    Some of them were plain dumb... but the one about his car having stretch marks?

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Some of them were plain dumb... but the one about his car having stretch marks?
    The funniest joke of the night had to be when rich said that Ralphie was going to get his kitchen stapled.

The roasting of Dat by almost all of the comics was priceless. Even gary Gullman got in on the action.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Hell, I thought everyone was funny tonight, and I'm not even drinking (much).
    Speaking of drinking, what about Jay Mohr? I haven't seen anyone so obviously drunk on TV since the 70s and Match Game...

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    Hey, Tess had to take a few of those on the chin, too. I would have like Rich Vos' roast a helluva lot more if he'd left out that "brown and bloated" joke about Tess...that was just gross.

I've always been a fan of Gary's, so I'll add this about him - Gary is the one comic who looks like he's always having a genuinely good time on this show. He's always laughing and smiling and gives the impression of being one fun guy...if not always the funniest guy. Yeah, he's fabulous-looking, but his overall attitude is what really makes him a pleasure to watch.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Y'all just made my morning! I missed the majority of the show last night and walked in at the end when I saw Jay hugging Ralphie and saying "Congratulations" - so I assumed Ralphie moved on to the next round. But I come hear and read what really happened, and now I'm ecstatic! I like Ralphie, but Dave is my favorite and I am so happy to see that he's moving on!! Thanks for perking me up this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by pudman13
    Speaking of drinking, what about Jay Mohr? ...
    And what were those two spit takes exactly? Did he think the cameras missed the first one?

+ Reply to Thread