+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recap 9/21: Clowns on Steroids

FORT Regular
    Shazz

That was awesome, better than the show and I was there.

Ralphie

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie May
    Shazz

That was awesome, better than the show and I was there.

Ralphie

You know she's not going to be able to get her inflated ego back into the fort again after this! We all worship Shazz, but to hear it from you Ralphie... what a treat.

Shazzy! Brilliant, as *always*. Your intro, though, had me rolling on the ground laughing.

I once posed naked with a chicken. I know what you’re thinking: lucky chicken. I know. I know. But I promised you naked photos. Whatever it takes to crack that 40 hit count. Heh heh. The more bizarre...apparently the better. Freaks. Well....just click here. Buwahahaha! Okay, no really, that’s not it, here it is. Ha again!! Okay, no, really, seriously, I’m not lying, just click here. Okay, maybe I am lying. Just a little. Did I pose naked with a chicken? Only the chicken knows, and it ain’t talkin’. That beak: sealed. So now that you're here, let's get it awwwwoonnn with the recappage!!

On another note: I know how to hypnotize a chicken. You stroke it’s beak and it’s beady eyes become mesmerized by your fingers, and it eventually stiffens up, and falls over. Totally unharmed, but slumbering…….stiffly. And cutely. Because a sleeping chicken is always cute. I’m not saying this played any role in the above. Look, man, that was purely consensual. How do I actually know how to do this? Hellooooo Discovery channel, friend to scientists.......and to those who want to take advantage of poultry.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Shazzer...you rock! that had to be the funniest recap I've ever read on this entire website.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12