+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Fans

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Hi Sean! I'm really happy that your health has improved and that we'll be seeing more comedy from you this time around. I have to agree with Jonas that the Who's the Boss joke was easily the funniest of the evening. Unfortunately, I think it would take a lot more than a bit of medicinal marijuana to make that show funny to me.

Good luck with the rest of the season!

Sean Kent, you are my nominee for most improved comic. Not to say you weren't good before, but now, getting a chance to watch you perform, I am glad I watched. Funny and good times. Hope you make some cash on this show.

I'm impressed with you Sean because you actually started your own thread here and reply back to it regularly. I do have to agree I think you are the most improved comic. Didn't see too much of you last year because your tenure was short, but you are SO much funnier now than you were before (or your writing is much improved--and this from a non-comic, though I do dabble in writing a bit). By being here and connecting with fans, you show you are a class act as well.

It is a shame the sets are so short on LCS3, but the show wouldn't retain fans if it was "Meet-Joe-Black"-length either (it does have a Jay Pitt, I mean London though). So props for your sets up to now and double props for taking the time to talk to fans.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Ya, its great that you take your time to post here, shows that you are a down to earth person. After making us laugh so much with your sets, seeing you here makes most smile! ya the small sets stink. Most comics have the little carry over to attach to a certain joke and you guys have to cut it off..too bad, but still i laugh until I cried with your medical marajuana jokes..do you ever perform up in Canada?
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

FORT Fogey
    Hi Sean,

Thanks for stopping by and talking with us fans. I feel bad that you got the shaft early on this show like the other one. I don't think that enough people were familiar enough with the first season to really have this be an honest race. I feel the two winners and the faves will take it just because they are more known to LCS fans. I think the last set you did was awesome, and it made me take notice of you that night. I hope all is well with you, and if you ever come to Michigan, I would gladly be in the audience.

Thanks again for coming in and for responding to the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Saige
    Hi Sean,

Thanks for stopping by and talking with us fans. I feel bad that you got the shaft early on this show like the other one. I don't think that enough people were familiar enough with the first season to really have this be an honest race. I feel the two winners and the faves will take it just because they are more known to LCS fans. I think the last set you did was awesome, and it made me take notice of you that night. I hope all is well with you, and if you ever come to Michigan, I would gladly be in the audience.

Thanks again for coming in and for responding to the posts.
    I totally agree. I'll be looking for you to come to Atlanta soon, also.
    kitty-cats rule!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12