+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recap 9/7: Sweaty Hot Weasel Love

Shaz, you made this show funnier than it actually was. I recently saw that episode with Burgess Meredith (Twilight Zone) and liked your concept better!!
    I still say I like this way better-NOW it's based solely on jokes-how they sound, how they make you laugh (or not laugh), how they make you feel. Yes, someone's personality does show up better if they were in the house setting, but since it's called last comic standing, I for one, think it's absolutely great thet that's what they're doing! You see, it was my idea back during LCS2-I still can't believe NBC listened to me!! (yes, I am being a little sarcastic mixed in with a little cynicism and hope)

My sister was a latch-hook-aholic. If she didn't do C3PO at some point, I'd be surprised.

Great, fantastic, and ALWAYS hilarious, Shazz. You are amazing at recapping this show.

Some of my favorite lines:

And my recap is brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper, Sunkist oranges, and sweet, hard, rock cocaine. Ooops, did I say that out loud? I meant rock candy. Crack. Or maybe Pop Rocks: The pretend crack. Because thatís what we want to teach the kids. As wholesome as candy cigarettes. Which fyi, I loved. *cough, cough* <---smokerís cough.

I have little to work with, and when that happens, I go straight to the gutter. Because Iím classy. With a K.

So that said, the season one people are PISSED and glare at them all with melty laser beam eyes.

Ay yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi!! <-----*strangled war cry*

Let us summarize and begin enjoying the comedy the way itís meant to be enjoyed: read on the internet and summarized without the benefit of the delivery.

I feel chagrinned, and immediately think of where to hide my latch hook rug pillow of C3PO.
    Pleasing five people at a time...and no, not like that. Sheesh.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12