+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Kathleen was great last week. I was stunned to see her in the bottom two.

I didn't think anyone was fabulous tonight. Surprized to see Alonzo slipping. He had some good bits but the wording was trite.

Rob is just not good and I expect to see him go next week.

I thought Tess was better than usual because she skipped the I am fat and sexy routine.

I enjoyed Ralphie and he got my votes. His material was fresh to me. We have see so much of his stuff repeated. (I know that was not his choice too. NBC requested it again)

Voss is losing me. He is a one trick pony as much at Dat and Tammy. He just rails on how much he hates people and how stupid they are. ho hum.

I just don't care for Tammy's material. Just doesn't snag me. She is beautiful and I love the way she dresses, however.

I anxiously await Mordal and Heffron next week.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniC
    I was so disappointed when Jay called Tere's name as the person who had to leave tonight.

I was really, really hoping that it would be both her and Sean. Because they are both God-awful.
    LOL. I thought the same thing.

Pea
    FORT Newbie
    I think Season 1 is playing strategy...throwing out a sacrifice this time (Rob Cantrell), rather than trying to win the money right away. I think they feel if they can keep their strongest comics until the last several weeks, they can make up some of the money there. It might be a good strategy.

I'm not sure what Season 2's strategy is. I don't see any of them as being sacrificial this week...more like they want all good comics out there, even if one gets eliminated. Or perhaps Season 2 felt Jay was the weakest of the remaining comics...that is quite possible.

I do think Kathleen was the 2nd lowest in votes for Season 2 last week, cuz I'm pretty sure Sean was 2nd lowest for Season 1. Actually, it played to her advantage, because she was not in the competition this week and basically got immunity. Unfortunately, if this stays this way each week, the 2nd lowest from each team each week will have immunity...doesn't really guarantee us that the best comics will be remaining at the end. :rolleyes

I agreed with the eliminations from last week. Corey and Tere were the ones I chose to go. This week it's a bit harder.

My best performance choices:

1. Ralphie
    2. Alonzo
    3. Rich
    4. Tammy
    5. Gary
    6. Jay
    7. Tess
    8. Rob

Season 1: Rob
    Season 2: Jay
    Pea

FORT Fan
    Gave my 3 votes to Vos, Alonzo, and Gary. All the rest were unfunny.

FORT Fan
    One for Gary, one for Vos and one for Ralphie May - good luck guys!! You all rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burntcrow
    I found Tammy and Tess hilarious

I'm with you Burn, The ladies seem to be fighting an up hill battle here! nobody gives them credited for being just as funny as the guys with their same LAME jokes! I think TESS was great! FRESH FUNNY AND NEW! I hope she stays around! and now to make sure I'm gonna get on the horn and get her and Tammy some votes!!!!!!!! Help! Burn!!!!!!!!

I'm going to throw about 3 votes Tess' way, just to make sure that Rob goes... I mean, Tess was kinda mediocre, but Rob... it kinda sounded like he was on some kind of illegal substances. Just not a good set, not at all [/QUOTE]

Thank You Boredom!! to say that TESS was worst than Rob!!!!!! Is crazy! I gonna keep voting for these women!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    Aaaaaaaa Gary

@ = ampersand
    Not " a with a circle around it"

AND NOT A SHORT VERSION OF AT
    you MORON

Etymology: alteration of and (&) per se and, literally, (the character) & by itself (is the word) and
    : a character typically & standing for the word and

Hey - at least I called you a MORON via PM! Be careful, you have no idea how many fortites are English majors/graduates.

FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=Pea]I think Season 1 is playing strategy...throwing out a sacrifice this time (Rob Cantrell), rather than trying to win the money right away. I think they feel if they can keep their strongest comics until the last several weeks, they can make up some of the money there. It might be a good strategy.]

I saw that both teams divided their strongest players between tonight and next week. There was a balance on both. They want to eliminate their weak so putting all strong players on tonight would guarantee one of them going. I assume Team 2 felt they could lose Jay or Tammy. Rob was presented as the one to go for Team 1. I would have liked to have seen more footage in the war rooms about the final choice. Probably some tense moments.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Hey - at least I called you a MORON via PM! Be careful, you have no idea how many fortites are English majors/graduates.
    Yeah, damage myself badly in FORT w/ that one. :rolleyes

Graduated college with honors, but you wouldn't know it, huh.

A friend referred to @ as ampersand...I didn't even read my cut & paste...JHC
    I know @ is at in internet language, I just ....nevermind

Now I can't show my face at FORTcon
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 09-08-2004 at 08:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread