+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

FORT Newbie

Predictions

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling that Dat is going to make it quite far- and potentially win. If they have the FINAL vote at 4, then depending on who the other 3 comics are, there's a good chance that those 3 comics will split the same vote, and Dat will win again with 30-something percent. That's what happened to him in season 1. He got like 35%, when really, 65% of the voters would have rather seen any of the other 4 comics win.

Hopefully they'll have the FINAL at 2, then there would be no way he would win.

More predictions;

Rich Vos- Probably not going to last too long. Might make it into the top 10 or so. If he and Dave are performing at the same time, he's screwed because Dave is pretty similar in style- but a lot better.

Tess- She'll be around for a bit, but not longer than Vos. But she could stay safe if she's gotta go into the head-to-heads with Rob, Tere, or Sean, but after that she's gone.

Geoff- I really liked the guy in season 1 and wished I had seen more of him. Probably will make the top 10, but won't get too far after that.

Rob- He's decent, but he's on his way out.

Sean- Never hated him like so many others seem to, but he doesnt have the star power to go far.

Tere- Never liked her style. She's out next week.

Dave & Ralphie- Arguably the best 2 comics from season 1, and I definitely see them making final 6.

Tammy & Ant & Kathleen- these 3 won't be lasting very long I don't think. Though I imagine Ant will last the longest of the 3.

Gary- Never liked him at all. My least favorite from season 2. Hopefully the viewing audience is getting tired of him by now.

Jay- He's growing on me, and he's got an enormous fan base. He'll make top 10, and probably top 8.

Todd- Man, I love this guy. He's my 2nd fav from LCS2, but mostly just his inhouse antics. He's not all that great on stage.

Alonzo and John- they're making the final 4. Definitely.

Corey- won't make the top 10 because women find him offensive. I'd love to see him in a sit com though! I think there's a good chance he might be the next to go.

So, here's how I see things shaking down

Top 10

Ralphie
    Dave
    Rich
    Dat
    Tess

Alonzo
    John
    Todd
    Jay
    Ant

Top 6

Ralphie
    Dave
    Dat

John
    Alonzo
    Jay

After that, its pretty tough to call. I'd like to think that Dat and Jay would be out, but you never know. If Dat makes final 4, the only comic who could potentially steal votes from him would be John.

Quote Originally Posted by Stentzen
    I
    Corey- won't make the top 10 because women find him offensive. I'd love to see him in a sit com though! I think there's a good chance he might be the next to go.

Well, last time I checked my boys were calling me "Mom" so I guess that makes me a woman and I don't find Corey offensive, I find him dull and one note. Har har, cheating on your woman. How many jokes can you tell about that?

Dave Mordal is gonna win thats it. No other thoughts of who might last to round 5, just dave will win.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I hope Dave wins. I wanted him to first season so maybe my dream will come true...
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyj
    I hope Dave wins. I wanted him to first season so maybe my dream will come true...
    As a group, season 1 comics were funnier (well, minus Dat, Tere, and Sean), because season 2 has Ant, Corey, Tammy, and Jay and those four are less than funny (sorry Jay, but after seeing your act once, it feels like I'm seeing repeats every time). But I think season 2 comics had a chance to build a better fan base throughout the series and those fans have continued to watch into this 3rd installment. Not to mention that something went terribly wrong in season 1 when Dat Phan was named the winner. At least season 2 crowned a truly funny guy (even if he wasn't my first choice, I was able to live with it and thought John deserved).

My prediction is that John will win again because of his loyal fan base and because many of the season 2 viewers didn't have a chance to see the true talent of Dave Mordal and Rich Vos in season 1. And by the way, can we give these comics more than 2 minutes? That's just ridiculous and totally unfair to us viewers...

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    So, I'm thinking the big guns - Mordal and Heffron are the final two. It has to come to that. Since I'm the Mordal fan representative (okay, stalker), he's gonna win. I'm wondering what's the strategy behind keeping Dat in. Will he be a late sacrifice? He seems to be pretty popular.

They did move it up to 2 1/2 minutes this week. I think it worked out much better, made the sets stronger, with a better closing.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    But I think season 2 comics had a chance to build a better fan base throughout the series and those fans have continued to watch into this 3rd installment.

My prediction is that John will win again because of his loyal fan base and because many of the season 2 viewers didn't have a chance to see the true talent of Dave Mordal and Rich Vos in season 1. And by the way, can we give these comics more than 2 minutes? That's just ridiculous and totally unfair to us viewers...
    I agree. Voss was at his best when playing off of Dave coupled with his humor in the house. His act is not standing on it's own very well. Without knowing Dave, a few very short sets will not allow the audience to get him. I dont see Team 1 winning any money. Ralphie has his fans and will probably be one of the last two standing on that team. I dont even want to think of Dat. He is worse this season and yet seems well received.

FORT Newbie
    I'm not sure who I think will win, but I know who won't:
    Ralphie May
    Rich Vos
    Dave Mordal
    Jay London

The reason I say this is because I think that those four are the four dunniest out of the whole group. In both seasons, I didn't think the winners were funny or that they deserved to win. So, naturally, I don't expect someone worthy to win season three.

The next ones to leave after the Sept. 7 show ...
    "buh-bye" Rob Cantrell and "later alligator" to Gary Gullman.

Ralphie cried first...he should win...

Season one Dat cried, he won....
    Season two John cried, he won...
    Season three...it ain't over until the fat man cries...now it is time to lower the boom...funny is funny...Ralphie wins...

Keith S. :{)>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast