+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is season 3 only head to heads?

FORT Fan

is season 3 only head to heads?

Okay, I'm a doof. I watched both seasons, but I totally missed when the show was starting and even now I can't figure out when it's on :rolleyes

Is the show going to only be head to heads each week?

Also, I wish they didn't break them up into 2 groups, some stinkos could slide through if they are put in the right group.

In my defense... I did just move, the kids started school and I've got in-laws living with me. Oh, and my genius husband rolled our hdtv big screen tv off the back of the truck and it didn't fall into marshmallows.

Yes, only head-to-heads , thank god. The annoying boring house crap wasn't needed or even entertaining anymore--Season 2 demonstrated that pretty well.

The intent of the two groups is to ensure, I think, that equal numbers of Season 1 and 2ers stay in at each stage. It's wise, I think, when you realize that Season 2 inexplicable had better ratings and so more people "know" those comedians and are likely to vote for them for no good reason other than familiarity.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by lurkinlady
    Oh, and my genius husband rolled our hdtv big screen tv off the back of the truck and it didn't fall into marshmallows.
    That should be grounds for divorce, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Yes, only head-to-heads , thank god. The annoying boring house crap wasn't needed or even entertaining anymore--Season 2 demonstrated that pretty well.

The intent of the two groups is to ensure, I think, that equal numbers of Season 1 and 2ers stay in at each stage. It's wise, I think, when you realize that Season 2 inexplicable had better ratings and so more people "know" those comedians and are likely to vote for them for no good reason other than familiarity.
    Well, I guess it depends. I mean in LCS1 there was the idea of funny in the house=funny.
    LCS2 people were funny on stage but not so much in the house.

I think if vos or mordal were in LCS2 they could have gone all the way.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fan
    Its a damn shame Jim Norton didn't get in the house, then season 2 would have rivaled season 1.
    Can you imagine Norton and Ant together? Talk about some severe button pushing.
    I'll admit, I only half-watched season 2 compared to season 1 after 1) Norton left, 2) Ant returned, and 3) that really funny squirrelly guy didn't get in the house in the final round of tryouts.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoMouser
    Its a damn shame Jim Norton didn't get in the house, then season 2 would have rivaled season 1.
    Can you imagine Norton and Ant together? Talk about some severe button pushing.
    I'll admit, I only half-watched season 2 compared to season 1 after 1) Norton left, 2) Ant returned, and 3) that really funny squirrelly guy didn't get in the house in the final round of tryouts.

I think Norton is great, I love his edgy-ness, but I believe he's too blue to have gotten very far with the prime-time public. However, having him in the house would have enticed me to watch season two. Which I did not.

+ Reply to Thread