+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LCS3 not on here

LCS3 not on here

Just wondering if it was preempted for anyone else so they could show King of the Hill because the GOP convention ran late? :phhht That's a good way to make friends and build audience NBC! Esp when Trading Spouses was actually on! (BB was late here because again, they showed Dharma and Greg.)

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3
    Just wondering if it was preempted for anyone else so they could show King of the Hill because the GOP convention ran late? :phhht That's a good way to make friends and build audience NBC! Esp when Trading Spouses was actually on! (BB was late here because again, they showed Dharma and Greg.)
    I believe I heard that both episodes will be repeated this Saturday...so take heart!
    My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
    -- Ashleigh Brilliant

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    It was on, but I missed it. Here's what I read about it in Spoiler tags:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jessica and Corey were eliminated. Not a surprise, but Corey was so much funnier last year. Season 2 won the money. As for the acts... Didn't really hear of any jokes, but I guess Ant, Geoff, Sean, and Tere really surprised people in how good they were. I would have liked to see what they all did. Anyone who saw the show? Anyway, Dat used his same old jokes.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

+ Reply to Thread