+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 8/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    People don't seem to whine about black guys doing jokes about being black. Or gay people making jokes about the gay perspective.

Actually, there's quite a bit of whining about the pathetic monotony of Ant and his gay jokes.

FORT Fogey
    I'd like to put in my two whines for Ant, Corey, Tere, and Dat... okay, that's four, but what the heck....

I like someone who gives me something I can relate to but makes it funny. Sorry to many of you, but I find Gary absolutely hilarious. Same with Dave, Rich, and Kathleen. This week, I found Cory and Tess to be pretty darn funny and I liked Rob's set although not as much as before. Ant and Tere will go home, but I'd give anything to have Dat gone in the next round...

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    I thought Dats set was disappointing and why did he keep looking at his watch? No one else did that! Tere is never funny IMO. Gary was "cute" not funny. Geoff was funny, much more so than I remembered. Sean was pretty good but went Sean Penn political on us. Rob stunk.
    Is it me or does Jay Mohr really seem to NOT care for Dat Phan at all?!
    Mohr never did. I believe that the format was changed between LCS1 and LCS2 because Dat won.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    I thought Dats set was disappointing and why did he keep looking at his watch? No one else did that! Tere is never funny IMO. Gary was "cute" not funny. Geoff was funny, much more so than I remembered. Sean was pretty good but went Sean Penn political on us. Rob stunk.
    Is it me or does Jay Mohr really seem to NOT care for Dat Phan at all?!

That wasn't his watch he kept looking at. It was a miniature jps graph (jokes per second)

eta: It's very obvious Jay Mohr does not like Dat. It was like Jay tried to walk back on stage without even acknowledging Dat.

Who would you rather have perform in your living room, Ant or Richard Simmons? <*puke!!*>

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    Who would you rather have perform in your living room, Ant or Richard Simmons? <*puke!!*>
    What would Ant and Richard Simmons be doing in a room together?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    What would Ant and Richard Simmons be doing in a room together?
    Nothing that my eyes would want to see ... or my mind would wish to ponder.

+ Reply to Thread