+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Kirson-Season 2 Alternate

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Horrible, horrible, horrible. She only got in, I think, because Ant and his crappy clique seem to be friends with her.

Marina was MUCH funnier, or even Wiggins.

Bonnie McFarlane probably sat at home and roared with laughter watching Jessica muddle through. Of course I'm biased--I appear to be in the 5% of people who actually liked Bonnie.
    That's 6%. Hehehe, I wasn't a bih Bonnie fan but Kirson= IMO.

FORT Fogey
    Ick- I really don't like her faces or anything about her. They aren't even that funny IMO, just ugly. Also, I have to be actually be watching the screen, not just listening, which is a big minus in my book because I watch (listen) while doing homework.

The comics were not given much of a choice. They were only allowed to pick from 4 women and Marina would have been the most deserving pick. This Jessica is in nowhere funnier than anyone in LCS1 or LCS2. She sucks big time! Actually, they should have given Jim Norton a 2nd chance. That big fat guy with the straw, the Indian guy, Dan Adout, or Dan Naturman would have been more deserving too.
    Last edited by JonasGrumby; 09-01-2004 at 02:07 AM.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Well, Jessica was eliminated. No shocker, but she did bomb last night.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Newbie
    of course the season 2 comics would have picked jessica. they knew she had no chance. better for them because they get to stay another week!

LG.
    It appears that they were required to replace Bonnie with a female comic from the semi-finals, as they wanted the same male to female ratio.

I don't care for Jessica's act, though, as silly faces and annoying voices aren't my type of comedy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    It appears that they were required to replace Bonnie with a female comic from the semi-finals, as they wanted the same male to female ratio.

I don't care for Jessica's act, though, as silly faces and annoying voices aren't my type of comedy.
    I agree. I just can't see her doing a full hour or two set.

I think this chick just discovered she could make a really ugly face one day and decided to try to make a career out of it. She's just not funny to me at all.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fan
    just in case she actually reads this....
    i'll be nice and simply say i'm not surprised she got booted.....
    marina would have had a better chance...
    wouldn't be surprised if lcs2 peeps picked her because they knew someone had to get booted first

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I think this chick just discovered she could make a really ugly face one day and decided to try to make a career out of it. She's just not funny to me at all.
    I can't imagine arriving at that decision, if I were her. I mean, I'll give her that it looks like she's having a good time, but she sure doesn't make me laugh with all that face contortion garbage.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast