Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonights Elimination

Tonights Elimination

Who do you think will be eliminated tonight

My guess is Jessica, even though I like her, but she isnt nearly as popular
    Kami and Karli from AR3

"We need to fly to Kenya Africa"

Go Chip and Kim!!

Hi--I didn't see last night's show. I read the recap at NBC, and it looks like a comic from each group is eliminated. Is that right? If so, please put your predictions for the lowest vote getter from each group. thx.

I'm afraid Rob Cantrell was right--I bet it will be two women, probably Jessica and either Tess or Cory.

Personally I found the 2 minute format hard to get into.... Is it possible to be funny in two minutes?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Personally I found the 2 minute format hard to get into.... Is it possible to be funny in two minutes?
    Yeah, it's possible. Most of it's in the timing. Are they eliminating one from each team tonight? I thought it was just the person (meaning 1) with the least amount of votes that gets eliminated?

I'd be surprised if annoying Jessica didn't go for the Season Two squad. Maybe Corey for Season 1. I'm assuming the Season 2 folks rounded up who they perceived to be the best five comics from the first season to ensure that ONE of them would certainly go, right? Pretty good strategic thinking.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    For some...apparently, not for all. Alonzo and Dave Mordal had me laughing within the first minute.

I was left wishing I could have heard more from Cory and Rich Vos, they seemed potentially funny but kind of ran out of time.

I figure Jessica is gone from LCS2. The LCS1 group, I'm not sure. I missed Tess's set so can't comment on her. From what I have seen of her, it wouldn't break my heart to see her go.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan
    The lowest vote getter on each team gets eliminated. The team with the most amount of votes (as a group) wins the $50,000.

Season 2 picked the 5 funniest from Season 1 because 1 of them had to be eliminated as someone said. Good strategy.

Season 1 picked the 3 funniest people (for the off chance one would be eliminated) and the two worst (so they would win the overall vote for the money). Also a good strategy.

If Season 1 wins the first five weeks due to power comics I wouldn't be suprised to then see Season 2 come back and take the last five because of attrition....

We'll see.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo

Season 1 picked the 3 funniest people (for the off chance one would be eliminated) and the two worst (so they would win the overall vote for the money). Also a good strategy.

If Season 1 wins the first five weeks due to power comics I wouldn't be suprised to then see Season 2 come back and take the last five because of attrition....

We'll see.
    I didn't get to see the first part of the show. Who else besides Jessica was considered the worst of Season 2?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Who do you all think will win the 50K? I'm predicting Season 1, but I'm partial to Season 2. Dave M. has a pretty rabid fanbase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast