+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tammy Pescatelli-Season 2

Tammy Pescatelli-Season 2

Tammy Pescatelli
    Hometown: Cleveland, OH
    Season: 2
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

This time, she was angry that people called her Sicilian, as opposed to simply leading off talking about the fact that she's Sicilian. Progress!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't know why, I don't know how but I have a huge crush on Tammy for some unknown reason.

I just caught her on PAX TV's Boulderdash(spl).

FORT Fogey
    Donald Trumps hair and Michael Jackson's face, now that is some stuff, eh? She deserves to go next week for that alone.

I loved her act last night.
    I thought it took some guts to talk about Michael Jackson and Donald Trump like that.
    To each it's own I guess.
    I have liked Tammy since day one.
    I hope she stays for a while.

FORT Fan
    I don't know how many of you noticed Tammy's bracelet that she wore all during season two and season three. My oldest daughter did...and she like it quite a lot and wanted to find out where she could get one like it.

The other night both my daughters decided to go and see Tammy live in Omaha. After the show they were on a mission to find out about the bracelet so they stood in line to ask Tammy about it.

When they got up to her, they said, "We didn't come for your autograph or a picture, but would like to ask you a question. "Where did you get your bracelet?"

Tammy was very good about talking to people as they went through the line so she didn't mind answering. She said that she was suprised, but this was the first time someone had asked her about the bracelet and it was an interesting story.

She said that when she was in Iraq entertaining the troops, they came under fire. She got by flying glass and got a cut on her wrist the required stitches. she didn't want to call attention to her injury because she didn't want anyone to feel down because she got hit...so she went out and found this wide brass bracelet that covered her bandage.

And then when she got back, she decided that she would continue to wear the bracelet until the troops come home.

Just thought that was a neat story and wanted to share. (and no...daughter doesn't plan on going to Iraq to find one like it! lol!)

+ Reply to Thread