+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gary Gulman-Season 2

FORT Fan
    I agree. I think Gary is awesome. I have to really think about it to realize he's not funny. He's just a lot of fun to watch. I do agree with whoever compared him to Seinfeld. He reminds me very much of him early on.

Ran into Gary and Alonzo in the Pittsburgh Airport last weekend and not only were they very tall and very handsome, they were extremely nice. Very friendly. My 18-year-old daughter was with me and she was definitely in awe. They were (and still are) my favorites.

I love Gary.... but I really wish he'd stand still. When he's preforming he moves a lot and I feel like there should be somebody standing behind him, keeping him in one place. I dunno... maybe he has Adult ADHD and I'm just being a horrible person by pointing it out.

I guess I'm in the minority here, but about half the time Gary Gulman has me laughing so hard I can't breathe. Last week? No, he just had me chuckling, which was still a good reaction on a VERY bad night that featured Tere (who is so bad she does not belong on the show), Corey (whom I find extremely offensive) and bless him, Dat Phan (whose "cars airplanes" joke made me laugh...the first two or three times I heard it.)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by abrahammy
    I guess I'm in the minority here, but about half the time Gary Gulman has me laughing so hard I can't breathe. Last week? No, he just had me chuckling, which was still a good reaction on a VERY bad night that featured Tere (who is so bad she does not belong on the show), Corey (whom I find extremely offensive) and bless him, Dat Phan (whose "cars airplanes" joke made me laugh...the first two or three times I heard it.)
    Yeah, I must be in the minority too, cuz I laugh out loud at many of Gary's jokes and others make me giggle, which is a whole lot more than many of these comics have been able to do. Ralphie, bless his heart, is never funny (I can't understand his high pitched speed talking), Dat Phan is one of the worse comics I've ever seen, I agree Corey can be offensive and that negates the humor, Tammy is just down right annoying and very unfunny, and Jay's style is amusing for the first 3 minutes and then it's just the same old same old. I'm pulling for Gary, Vos and Dave - and not necessarily in that order. Oh yeah, I loved Kathleen's Bush jokes - very funny, but she usually is.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Gary's sorta funny, like "invite to a party" type funny. He smiles and looks around for a reaction from the crowd, sorta like a little kid. I think he gets way too much credit for his looks (I love the tall, dark and handsome ) but give me Dave M any day. Eh, he just doesn't work for me, I don't think he's ever made me laugh - well, one line when he said "this is due tomorrow? was good, otherwise....nope.

FORT Fan
    I think Gary is extremely talented - he is very original, his timing is perfect, and he always makes me laugh out loud. He has yet to annoy me like some of the other comics (Tammy and Dat in particular), and I don't believe he's said anything yet that didn't make me laugh for days.............

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    there are many ppl that find Gary halarious, I am one of them. And then there are other people that just find him "ok" and not that funny. As I stated before I start smiling the momment I see Gary's face, because HE IS THE ONE WHO'S ALWAYS SMILING! It makes a viewer more eager to hear what he has to say..you don't want someone up there in a pissy mood to begin with. His jokes are feel good humor. Last weeks set wasn't the best, but still made me laugh.

Him stating that he's not a big fan of celery and a huge fan of cookies is just good stuff..people can kinda relate to it and that entails that they understand his jokes more because the same thing has happened to them...all in all I eagerlly await his acts every week!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by abrahammy
    im totally with you. the whole show theres the occasional chuckle, or smile, but once gary comes on i feel like im gonna die laughing. i dont know what it is, but for some reason i just find gary piss in your pants hilarious

I love Gary. I think he is so very funny...I often tape the show and I re-watch his jokes over again - and I laugh just as hard the second time I watch them. He and Alonzo are the funnies of the bunch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast