+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Heffron-Season 2

John Heffron-Season 2

John Heffron
    Hometown: Detroit, MI
    Season: 2
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    What a doll. If it weren't for Dave....who knows?

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I'm gonna hurry up and post this because "I got a playstation 2 game on pause" he's halarious! In my opinion he is funnier than the Season 1 winner..by just a wee bit!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasIsTheMan
    I'm gonna hurry up and post this because "I got a playstation 2 game on pause" he's halarious! In my opinion he is funnier than the Season 1 winner..by just a wee bit!
    He is a funny, funny man!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

My girlfriend got his cd in the mail (of course I can't remember the name of the darn thing.) It's funny. We almost died laughing at parts of it. He is coming to Ann Arbor in Nov so I'm hoping to snag tickets.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I bought tickets for the November show and just got notification that the show has been changed to I believe December 17. FYI

FORT Newbie

John Heffron Live!!!

Tonight, I am going to see John live!

He is performing at The Roxy in Atlanta. Tammy Pescatalli (spelling?) will be opening for him. I'm not that thrilled about seeing her, but I am really excited to see John. He has been my favorite since the beginning of season 2.

You will love the show. He has his CD for sale in the lobby and will sign it after the show. Make him do the Detroit song ..it talks about how the Detroit Pistons, zoo and other Detroit things are not in Detroit but in the surrounding suburban areas. Pretty funny....he does a bit on winters in Michigan that is a hoot !!! Getting the Camero in June was such a great idea now that it is December in Michigan.......

Have fun and let us know how it went........

Quote Originally Posted by baembrey
    Tonight, I am going to see John live!

He is performing at The Roxy in Atlanta. Tammy Pescatalli (spelling?) will be opening for him. I'm not that thrilled about seeing her, but I am really excited to see John. He has been my favorite since the beginning of season 2.
    I live just outside Atlanta, but I'm not going to the show...however he was a guest on the 96 rock radio station today. He had me cracking up...he talked about how he is in love, been married 3 months. Then the DJ's were trying to talk him into going to a strip club...he did a bit about...."don't let the strippers rub up against you, especially if they have on that glitter dust. How do you explain that one to the wife? That I was trying to make you a card?"
    kitty-cats rule!

FORT Newbie
    It was a great show!! I was laughing so much, that my cheeks hurt by the end of the night.

I was actually suprised at how funny Tammy was . She was alot funnier live, doing a 1 hour set. I guess she isn't cut out for the short 2 minute sets like they have in LCS.

It was a very fun evening. If any of you get the chance to see this show, you should definately go!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast