+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Heffron-Season 2

I went to a comedy club for the first time ever this past weekend and it was to one of his shows in Denver. He's so funny and if possible, he's gotten cuter! The only joke he made from LCS was the teasing the dog with the christmas wrapping tube...the crowd loved it.

Heffron was my favorite and is such a cutie...

Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    ^ Aw, thats a nice picture.
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Saw John Heffron last night in Royal Oak, MI (near Detroit). I was laughing so hard it hurt. He spent a long time comparing being 21 to being 36, and then talking about being married.

He said he was going to be on LCS for the last show along with Alonzo, Jay and Dhat Phan. He was making some comments about Jay, as I'm far older then 36, I'm having trouble with my memory, did he and Jay not get along or was this just a bit of good natured baiting?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12