+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kathleen Madigan-Season 2

Kathleen Madigan-Season 2

Kathleen Madigan
    Hometown: St. Louis, MO
    Season: 2
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I though the George Bush stuff from this weeks show was really funny.

In other words, playin' peek-a-boo

FORT Fogey
    I enjoyed it as well... I thought she was the only good one this past show actually.

I agree. I loved the "George, George.....look it's a bunny!"

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    her many years in the business show, because she's got a more mature approach out there..she was really funny..i even though the Canada joke he was funny while back and I AM CANADIAN!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

I'm a big fan of Kathleen. It's almost like she's with the wrong season, though. Her seasoned style would fit in better with Mordal, Kahaney and Vos.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    I'm a big fan of Kathleen. It's almost like she's with the wrong season, though. Her seasoned style would fit in better with Mordal, Kahaney and Vos.
    I agree, but I'm just glad I got to see on her LCS at all. Her George Bush bit was hilarious..."in other words, playin' peek-a-boo". That really cracked me up.
    Shows I'm Watching: CSI, Survivor, Without a Trace, Third Watch, X-Play

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Anyone else admire this woman's sense of style? She keeps it simple and knows how to dress for her figure. Her hair always looks great too. She never looks unapproachable and her clothes always appear well-pressed and super neat.

Oh, and I think she's a great comic-- very very very underrated. People need to vote for her more!

FORT Newbie
    Kathleen's amazing! She's a pro and hilarious. She doesn't come at you with stupid humor, but plays it smart and mature. She deserves to win. And she seems like she's be a lot of fun to go have a drink with.

FORT Fan
    Jesla, have you been to Kathleen's website? She's trying to put together a "Drinks Across America" tour with Tammy. Just e-mail Kathleen a joke and she and Tammy will have a drink with you when they're in your city. Or something like that. hee hee

Anyway, ditto to those who have made positive comments about her humor, her maturity, her stage presence and even her snappy appearance. Kathleen was always my favorite, and I always will regret that she didn't get more face time during LCS2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast