+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ralphie May-Season 1

FORT Fan

Ralphie May

I just wanted to send out my condolences to our boy Ralphie May. He did a great job going out there and performing for his father. We all know that he has wonderful material, but to go out and do your fathers favorite jokes and simply be the stand up guy that you are (pun intended) shows how incredibly big your heart really is (I guess it just goes along with the rest of your body).

I'm sorry that you have to go through this right now and I don't wish something like this on anyone, but as a fan of the show, I hope that you come out over the next few weeks and kick some arse like no one else can.

We love you Ralphie and you are yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

FORT Fan
    I agree. That was without a doubt the most guy wrenching performance I have ever seen. Ralphie, did a wonderful job in honoring his father under these most difficult circumstances. I hope he knows that he has lots of support. I admire his courage in behaving like a true professional. You are indeed a comic warrior Ralphie. You proved your metal last night. Take care and all of our best wishes go with you.

Ralphie May-Season 1

Ralphie May
    Hometown: Houston, TX
    Season: 1
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

A group hug from all of us Ralphie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Our thoughts are with you, Ralphie. I can't imagine how difficult that was for you, and your performance really had a lot of heart.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I thought he did great, under the circumstances. I really feel bad, though, since, although he was funny, I felt bad laughing while seeing him make funny with tears in his eyes.

I felt like a hypocrite.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo
    I just wanted to send out my condolences to our boy Ralphie May. He did a great job going out there and performing for his father. We all know that he has wonderful material, but to go out and do your fathers favorite jokes and simply be the stand up guy that you are (pun intended) shows how incredibly big your heart really is (I guess it just goes along with the rest of your body).

I'm sorry that you have to go through this right now and I don't wish something like this on anyone, but as a fan of the show, I hope that you come out over the next few weeks and kick some arse like no one else can.

We love you Ralphie and you are yours are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Well put MattyBravo.

Did any of you give Ralphie "sympathy votes" or did you go with who you felt had the best set last night?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Well put MattyBravo.

Did any of you give Ralphie "sympathy votes" or did you go with who you felt had the best set last night?
    I was tempted to. My wife thought he was doing it for the sympathy.... acting and all. I am inclined to not think so. he seemed reluctant to perform, which is unlike the Ralphie we all know from season 1, who told us (in the LCS forum) that he never bothered with the immunity challenges because he wanted to perform. He performed because he was called, but he wasn't happy.

I ultiamtely didn't vote for him. I don't think he would want a sympathy vote. Maybe its for the best if he is voted off and has some time to mourn his loss.
    Good luck Ralphie, and God Bless.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

My thoughts and prayers are with Ralphie and his loved ones... Hang in there, pal.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I really felt for Ralphie last night. He's never been a favorite of mine, but it took guts to go out there. I wish him all the best.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast