+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ralphie May-Season 1

FORT Regular

But Ralphie, it has to be true, there are CBS documents

Why does anyone trust anything the media says?

They are careless and partisan.

I think I trust lawyers now more that the average journalist.

FORT Fan
    so if dan rather comes out with some memos showing ralphie talkin smac we'll know dan's off his meds again

/hoping ralphie gets some sweet tv gigs

FORT Newbie

comedy jam

i saw ralphie in mountain view,ca he came out and tried to squash his beef with carlos mencia and carlos ripped him up wondering how everything went backstage after

FORT Newbie

? for Ralphie

Okay, it is basically over now. And it is probably nothing big but I am dying to know what you whispered to John Heffron the night you were eliminated. Can't you tell now? PLEASE!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nastysized
    i saw ralphie in mountain view,ca he came out and tried to squash his beef with carlos mencia and carlos ripped him up wondering how everything went backstage after
    Carlos and I talked for quite awhile. It was all a show for the audience.

ralphie

I just can not believe that they canceled the final show. What do you think Ralphie? These people (NBC) should not be able to deal with "real people" anymore. Those cartoon lions are more their speed. NBC you are horrible for doing this to the 8 million people who were still watching! :phhht
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine
    I just can not believe that they canceled the final show. What do you think Ralphie? These people (NBC) should not be able to deal with "real people" anymore. Those cartoon lions are more their speed. NBC you are horrible for doing this to the 8 million people who were still watching! :phhht
    NBC has been careless and stupid at almost every turn, them canceling this finale then bringing it back is just another stupid mistake. Truth be told Season 3 should have started next June with new comics. This wasn't even the same show. For me I never had my heart in the contest I was too busy still am and I haven't really had time to grieve and for my family. The only good thing is that 20 comedians got to be seen in primetime, being one of them I am truly grateful for the opportunity.

ralphie

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date Ralphie.

Looking at your touring schedule it is indeed very hectic. I don't know how you are able to keep up some of those dates and still stay sane.

Your “Just Correct” DVD is awesome and I would encourage everyone to check it out on Ralphie’s website www.ralphiemay.com if they haven’t already. Heck the introduction to the website is worth the look alone…Exotic Dancer …you da man!!

I've been waiting a long time for this, Ralphie is finally making it to Orlando to do a set of shows at the Improv this weekend. Hopefully he'll be as great as I found him on LCS, and I have great faith that he will be.

Just gotta say....I me some Ralphie! His show was FANTASTIC and he was great to chat with for a couple of minutes afterwards. Thanks so much for taking the time for your fans and for making us laugh our butts off!

+ Reply to Thread