+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ralphie May-Season 1

FORT Fan
    Ralphie has been the most consistent (good) comic in the game. IF he got a pass, so what?:?:. On his worst day he's still better than the majority.

God Bless You Ralphie.

I loved Ralphie May last year and I love him this year. He has consistently made me laugh (even tho the last time was w/tears also) and I do consider him the last comic standing. I don't think I could have gone on the air if I were him-good for you, Ralphie!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Okay, maybe I'm a bad person. I feel really bad for Ralphie but at the same time I'm thinking: if his Dad was as big as he is, maybe that has something to do with his death. It could be extra hard for Ralphie to deal with for that reason. I'm happy that Ralphie is comfortable with his own body, but he is obese and that is dangerous. It does seem like he has lost some weight since LCS1 and I applaud him for it.
    Cancer? Thin people get cancer. People who eat organic foods and don't smoke or drink get cancer.

It seems that people just need to believe that if you do everything "right," misfortunre will never strike you. Whistling in the dark.

Ralphie, I loved your jokes, and it was a lovely tribute to your father.

FORT Newbie

Ralphie May's Father

Ralphie, I am sorry about your father. I lost my mother this last thanksgiving, and I know the pain you are feeling. Please know your dad is still right there with you.

FORT Fan
    Ralphie's potential work beyond Last Comic...

'Last Comic' Vet May Takes 'Baggin'' Job (what an odd picture to choose for this article)

Baggin' Pilot Takes Swipe at TV Viewers

Quote Originally Posted by NekoMouser
    Ralphie's potential work beyond Last Comic...

'Last Comic' Vet May Takes 'Baggin'' Job (what an odd picture to choose for this article)

Baggin' Pilot Takes Swipe at TV Viewers

Fresh flip??? Did I get sent back in time? This will truly tank. Ralphie would do much better in a sitcom situation I think. (and am I the only one who thought this article was going to say he took a job at a grocery store on the side?)
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I love Ralphie!!!!

>> and am I the only one who thought this article was going to say he took a job at a grocery store on the side? <<
    The title confused me also...but since I am half-Sicilian like Tammy, I thought he was becoming a hit man...

Sorry to hear that his dad passed away...but since he was the first comic to cry on camera this season, does that make him the runaway favorite for LCS3?

Dat cried-Season 1 LCS
    John cried-Season 2 LCS
    Ralphie cried-Season 3 LCS?

Keith S. :{)>

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard
    >> and am I the only one who thought this article was going to say he took a job at a grocery store on the side? <<
    The title confused me also...but since I am half-Sicilian like Tammy, I thought he was becoming a hit man...

Sorry to hear that his dad passed away...but since he was the first comic to cry on camera this season, does that make him the runaway favorite for LCS3?

Dat cried-Season 1 LCS
    John cried-Season 2 LCS
    Ralphie cried-Season 3 LCS?

Keith S. :{)>

They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Newbie

Ralphie May Stealing Material!!!

Ralphie May Stealing Material!!!I Just had to post this to see if anybody else has heard this information. I was driving into work yesterday listening to the radio. I live in the bay area of california. Anyway, the station I was listening to was Wild 94.9. They have a comedy show coming up that they are promoting.. But it was brought to there attention that Ralphie May has stolen material from another comic named Carlos Mencina. Carlos M. has been a comic for 15 years. Anyways, the CD that Ralphie just put out, has Carlos's material on it. WORD FOR WORD. And apparantley this is not the first time he has stolen Material either. A few of his acts are stolen.. Anybody else heard about this?
    Last edited by alsandkls; 09-16-2004 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Ralphie May Stealing Material!!!

FORT Regular
    I do not steal, and I also have been doing standup comedy for 15 years and my reputation is impeccable. While the comedian in questions is not. These are bold and reckless accusations from a desperate comedian that doesn't have much going on. And the bit in question I have on tape from 1994 in Toronto, if you or Mr. Mencia have any evidence older than that I'll be happy to resend my comments. And by the way thats not even his real name his real name is Ned Holtz, yep he's not even Mexican.

Ralphie May

+ Reply to Thread