+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dave Mordal-Season 1

In honour of Dave going to the final four, I've made him my av till he wins this thing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Nice avatar AJane.He should win. No, he will win And his good old messy hair style was back last night
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Just a little excited that Dave made it to the final 4.

I am totally psyched that Dave made it to the final four. He deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    I am totally psyched that Dave made it to the final four. He deserves it.

Wow, I can't compete with all your happy party smiley people. So a simple "Go Dave!" will have to suffice. I have a feeling it's going to be much more difficult to get tickets to see Dave perform from now on. Which is a TERRIFIC thing of course!

By the way, the look on Dave's face when Gary made fun of Dat last night was priceless!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow
    I have a feeling it's going to be much more difficult to get tickets to see Dave perform from now on. Which is a TERRIFIC thing of course!

By the way, the look on Dave's face when Gary made fun of Dat last night was priceless!

A terrific thing for Dave, but what about us poor folk who want to see him perform? Which is not to say I wouldn't pay top dollar to see his show.

I loved Dave's reaction to Gary's joke. In fact, the parts where the comics were "roasting" Dat were on the mark. As usual, Dat didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by yardbelly
    I believe Dave may have done that bit on one of his appearances with Leno on The Tonight Show. Knowing how strongly Dave feels against repeating material, I'm not sure he'd repeat on LCS...
    Entirely possible. I do watch a lot of talk shows, so perhaps I saw that routine on Leno.

Gotta give Dave on his hair last night.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    Wow. I did not expect Dave to move on. What with the whole Ralphie/Dat popularity thing going on I was so shocked (but in an extremely HAPPY way) to see Dave move on. He looked at Ralphie like, "What? It should have been you!"

BE HAPPY DAVE! You made the Final Four!

Now we just have to let him win. Dave. Will. Win. We will not have it any other way, right, my fellow Daveians?
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Welcome to the FORT PHADD!
    Thanks For The Welcome, Qboots! This seems like a great place. Will be definitely checking in often. Have a great day all.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I loved Dave's reaction to Gary's joke. In fact, the parts where the comics were "roasting" Dat were on the mark. As usual, Dat didn't get it.
    Dat doesn't seem to understand that more often than not, people are laughing AT him, not with him. Random question: Do people who like Dat refer to themselves as "Dat Fans" ?? They couldn't, that would be so unoriginal . . . I thought of that when a previous poster referred to us as Daveians.

+ Reply to Thread