+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dave Mordal-Season 1

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I love his "raped twice" joke.."how do you get raped twice? what do you say the first time...stop that..none of that" haha that had me laughing on the ground...
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasIsTheMan
    I love his "raped twice" joke.."how do you get raped twice? what do you say the first time...stop that..none of that" haha that had me laughing on the ground...
    Even if it is the first time I've heard Dave repeat a joke on LCS.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Even if it is the first time I've heard Dave repeat a joke on LCS.
    hmmm, I don't believe I've heard Dave do that joke on LCS before. I've heard him do that bit a couple of times when I saw him live, but I don't remember it on the show. When was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow
    hmmm, I don't believe I've heard Dave do that joke on LCS before. I've heard him do that bit a couple of times when I saw him live, but I don't remember it on the show. When was that?
    I'm pretty sure he did the "raped twice" bit on LCS1. Because I've seen it before and I've never seen Dave live.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm pretty sure he did the "raped twice" bit on LCS1. Because I've seen it before and I've never seen Dave live.

How bizarre, I thought I caught every episode . . .

On another subject, late last night I flipped through channels and saw a few minutes of some show, I can't remember what it was called, but the word "Soup" was in the title. Anyway, they did a recap of all the popular reality shows for the week, and they showed Dave Mordal high fiving Louie Anderson on this past weeks show. The put it in extreme slow mo, and believe it or not, Dave missed the high five and hit Louie right in the face!!

... they did a recap of all the popular reality shows for the week, and they showed Dave Mordal high fiving Louie Anderson on this past weeks show. The put it in extreme slow mo, and believe it or not, Dave missed the high five and hit Louie right in the face!!
    Hasn't "high-five"ing been sooo uncool for years? Who better to bring it back for a major faux pas than Dave.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

I believe Dave may have done that bit on one of his appearances with Leno on The Tonight Show. Knowing how strongly Dave feels against repeating material, I'm not sure he'd repeat on LCS...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by yardbelly
    I believe Dave may have done that bit on one of his appearances with Leno on The Tonight Show. Knowing how strongly Dave feels against repeating material, I'm not sure he'd repeat on LCS...

I believe you are correct... I knew I'd heard that joke before, but was positive I hadn't heard in on LCS 1.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Hasn't "high-five"ing been sooo uncool for years? Who better to bring it back for a major faux pas than Dave.
    No kidding! Technically, it was two handed, so that would make it a high-ten, but that doesn't make it any less uncool.

No kidding! Technically, it was two handed, so that would make it a high-ten, but that doesn't make it any less uncool.

+ Reply to Thread