+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dave Mordal-Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by saltyj
    I remember Vos making that comment about him (Vos) being a recovering alcoholic when he was smoking in front of Sean, who complained about the smoke (but was drinking a beer).
    Oh yeah, I remember that too. I didnt' see the beginning of season one but I do remember seeing that. Funny, because I don't remember Sean at all. Maybe that's a clip that they showed alot.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Dave has been sober for 12 or so years (Vos is on the wagon, too). He had coffee, I had the cocktails and made the buffoon of myself. I just said cocktails to appear hoity-toity.

eta: I have to apologize for my sometimes misleading posts. Most of the "old-timers" know I just make up half of what I say and lie about the rest. Please don't take me too seriously.
    Does this mean you didn't really date Dave? Rats, I was going to ask if he was a good kisser :phhht And that's not really you in that picture (bikini, sunglasses, hat) in the "What do you look like" thread? When I saw that pic I knew that I was definitely not Dave's type and I was destined to admire him from afar :rolleyes *sigh*

FORT Fan
    Oh, I feel so happy to find this little thread here as I have a crush on Dave as well. I find him sexy and smart and cute as can be. And being a
    Clay fan (yes, please don't fun of me), I like the hair a lot as well.
    I emailed him last year as well(Dave) and got a short reply but I got one.
    He is someone I would love to see live sometime if he ever comes through my town.
    Anyhow, it feels nice to see others of the same ilk (Elk!).
    Helen

Okay, don't kill me but, I've been trying to think of who it is that Dave reminds me of. It finally hit me tonight -- now, it's not really that they look alike but when Dave talks I hear a bit of a lisp so I guess that's what makes me think of -- Wallace Shawn.

FORT Newbie

Recent photo of Dave

for all you gals .... here is a recent photo of Dave ... taken on 9/10 .. he was at Treasure Island in Red Wing MN.
    I don't have a crush on him, but he looks pretty good in this pic.... and, no, thats not me in the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by northernMN
    I don't have a crush on him,
    For heaven's sake, why not?

Thanks for the photo!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by northernMN
    for all you gals .... here is a recent photo of Dave ... taken on 9/10 .. he was at Treasure Island in Red Wing MN.
    I don't have a crush on him, but he looks pretty good in this pic.... and, no, thats not me in the picture.

Pretty Good...How about a lot good. He looks great in that picture. Thanks for posting it.

p.s. Another loving Dave fan here.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Dave, in the name of all that is holy - please do something about the hair. You'll always be my fave, but....come on....I'm the one grasping onto my youth with a death-grip (but I'm older than you, man...) - you gotta roll with it.

Hi everyone. have been a member for a bit, but havent posted before. I went to see louie anderson (in MN) back in June. A friend of mine and i had gotten Louie's autograph, but it was a quick scribble. so we were talking about it and wondering if anyone could be able to tell who's autograph it was. This guy came by and heard us talking and grabbed it out of my hand and said here let me see, and he said, Oh thats Louie Andersons Autograph. And that guy was Dave Mordal. He is a very funny guy and very nice. I had a poster from the show and he signed that. I too agree with you ladies, he is a cutie.

Welcome to the FORT PHADD!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread