+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dave Mordal-Season 1

En Garde! Let the jousting begin! LOL..... I saw him first.... :phhht :nono hee hee

ETA: AJane- he's 47. The perfect age for *me*!! (17 years is NOTHING....LOL)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Anyone know how old he is?

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    En Garde! Let the jousting begin! LOL..... I saw him first.... :phhht :nono hee hee
    If the bachelor forums hadn't been erased I could have pointed you to the post where I suggested Dave Mordal as the bachelor after the first season of LSC. He's clearly mine!

LOL, Astrogirl! I guess we'll just have to share him for now. Does anyone here know how to clone people? Anyone? By the way-- Dave as The Bachelor would ROCK!

All this for Dave, and yet Gary Gulman's thread sits sadly empty. How soon they forget.........
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hi, Qboots! Well, I was never a "Gary Girl". He just doesn't appeal to me. Dave on the other hand-- totally my type! Anyhoo, I'm off to the gym with not 1 but *2* sprained ankles (I kid you not...). All this to look good just in case I ever meet Mr. Mordal. (Who's trying harder NOW, huh? heehee... I'm actually trying to get in shape for a wedding... but the Dave M. thing would work too.....)

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    All this for Dave, and yet Gary Gulman's thread sits sadly empty. How soon they forget.........
    I haven't forgotten Gary, I'm just fickle. If they continue to perform on different nights, I'll be one happy girl.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    I haven't forgotten Gary, I'm just fickle. If they continue to perform on different nights, I'll be one happy girl.
    My thoughts exactly. Eye candy every night!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    LOL, Astrogirl! I guess we'll just have to share him for now. Does anyone here know how to clone people? Anyone? By the way-- Dave as The Bachelor would ROCK!
    Okay, I'll share I totally think Dave would be a great bachelor. He'd have some great comments on the whole process. Plus we know Dave looks good in a bathtub Rich could be the friend that visits and he could rank all the women on his 1-10 scale.

I had no idea so many women thought of Dave this way. I feel freed by being able to say I agree! I thank goodness I have that off my chest. I like his look although I much prefer the hair from last year. I really like his comedy. I will vote for him, I am afraid that not unlike season one that his comedy might be too "intelligent" for the average crowd. That is the only reason I can think of for him not going further. Lets hope that this year we can have an intellectual bunch of voters, follow "the women who love Dave" of course!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread