+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonnie

Bonnie

Does anyone have any information about why Bonnie chose not to be part of the show?

FORT Regular
    I saw her on the Drew Carey show, maybe she signed a deal with ABC?

I've smoked Cat Nip...... Leviathan's Avatar
    That's not her on Drew Carey.

FORT Fan
    actually, i think that was her on the drew carey show....
    haven't watch it much lately, but last week i did watch and bonnie mcfarland was on...i think she was a new neighbor, married to a b-list hollywood celeb playing himself.

i'm guessing she didn't want to do lcs3 because she would have been humiliated to be the first person from both houses tossed.....
    but, honestly, i liked her way more than the lady that replaced her

For some strange reason she intimidated at least L.A. audiences (and apparently a lot of people here), and had every reason to believe that something similar would probably happen again, I suppose.

People have double standards. They often like their male comics to be filthy swearing and somewhat piggish, but an aggressive female? Gets the least votes in some crappy comedy contest and called a "whore" by tons of people.

She's no comic genius, but she likely didn't deserve to be last in everything, when talentless unfunny hacks like Ant were around.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    is she the one who is allegedly dating Vos? I know one of the ladies from LCS2 was rumored to be his new gal.

FORT Fan
    that was the rumor....
    she wasn't that good, but i wouldn't have minded if she had lasted longer than ant....
    she was definitely better than the lady that replaced her

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    is she the one who is allegedly dating Vos? I know one of the ladies from LCS2 was rumored to be his new gal.

she is dating Vos.

Rab
    You'd be embarrassed to go on the show a third time after being the first kicked off TWICE.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    You'd be embarrassed to go on the show a third time after being the first kicked off TWICE.
    You got it right there. I don't know her reasons, but didn't really find it surprising she didn't show up for season 3. I read in an interview with ANT where he was talking about being in a hotel room with Todd and Bonnie after he got booted off and he made the comment about how it was sad that some people took the show so seriously. I'm thinking he was referring to Bonnie.

Bottom line: she must have gotten some really great offers from other studios to pass up on that deal LCS3 was offering. She had the chance to get $5,000 for two minutes of stand-up and a lot more depending on how long she stayed. Personally, I think she's nuts and if it was an ego thing, she needs to get over it and put all the resentment aside. She really had a sour attitude the entire show. I don't think she should give-up standup and she's a pretty decent comic, but she sure does need an attitude adjustment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast