+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonnie

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    I didn't really find her that funny all together when they found out she was not showing up I was hoping they would replace her with DAN ADHOOT. He was freakin halarious..."Your working at Chucky cheese's and they are gonna pay you in chips and salsa!" haha...
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Apparently, even Bonnie thinks she's not funny. Check out her Semi-nude Revue.

CCL
    I only saw her stand-up once ( on the head to head with John Heffron ) but I thought she was funny...guess I'm in the minority. What was it - 4 percent or something?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wow, she should write a column rather than do stand up. I really liked that article. And I'm not saying whether I agree with it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    Apparently, even Bonnie thinks she's not funny. Check out her Semi-nude Revue.
    She wrote this LONG before Last Comic Standing. And well, she's kind of being sarcastic in it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by JimGaffiganFan
    Hey, Getreal, that's a great pic you got there. Did you do that yourself? Got any other drawings you can share. I love caricatures.
    Thanks ... yes, I drew it myself ... it was inspired by another forum member's sexy self-photo avatars. She hung out in the Joe Schmo 2 forum when that show was on recently. You can check out more of my stuff by clicking on the link below and browsing the caricatures section. There's some other reality tv characters you might recognize.

Back to Bonnie ... I enjoyed reading her several "Seminude Revue" articles. It gives an interesting inside-the-brain-of-a-female-comic perspective. I wouldn't expect a comic to be completely serious in her analysis, but a lot of truth surely comes through. Take it with a grain of salt, or take it as gospel ... that's up to the reader.

I like Bonnie, but I felt her performances were weaker than many of the others on LCS2, and I don't blame her for not returning to LCS3. I wish her well in her career, and look forward to seeing more of her in the future.

FORT Fan
    I thought Bonnie was great, and I'm kind of sorry she didn't return for LCS3, although I don't know that I would have if I were her either. I think that the show put a spin on her, making her out to be this terrible person instead of concentrating on how funny she is..........they made Tammy out to be this strong great comic, and they made it seem like Bonnie was just beneath her. I'm a woman, and I was more offended by Tammy than by Bonnie. Funny enough, Tammy was the one who was truly rude and obnoxious, calling Bonnie a whore among other things. I love Bonnie's personality and her jokes, I like the sarcastic undertones, and I hope she still goes far!!

Those Bonnie Articles are Hilarious....

And I liked Bonnie...and I think her portrayal was fine on LCS until she opened with the C word...then she was the drunken loser who couldn't get along with anyone...

I can't wait for They call me C part III...LCS producers saying, "What! We made that C...who does that C think she is?"...

Keith S. :{)>

I LOVE Bonnie. She and Kathleen Madigan were my favorites from season 2, and I agree with the quote when she left. I do think that Bonnie's humor is challenging and a bit intelligent. Like the "I don't cry at work anymore - cause it's such a girl cliche - crying because you are drunk." it takes a moment for it to sink in.

I think she's hilarious though. Much better than Tammy Pescatelli.

I liked Bonnie I haven't been watching LCS3 so I didn't know Bonnie wasn't participating.I just couldn't stand to watch another season of Ant and his annoyingness,my favorites being kicked out first,the same jokes from the first 2 seasons and the overrated comics making the final.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12