+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ralphie May Tonight at the DC Improv...

Ralphie May Tonight at the DC Improv...

Ralphie was fantastic...it was funny I wanted to hear his CD on the way to the show, and my wife didn't. She didn't want to hear the jokes before he told them on stage...too bad...I have heard the CD over and over and it is still funny...so we listened to the CD...

First thing he gets on stage and says he isn't one to repeat jokes over and over...the material on the CD and DVD is different than he will be doing...and 95 percent of it was all new stuff I hadn't heard before...but still funnier than ever...

Don't want to give Ralphie's cookie routine away...but it blows away the Keebler elf's cookie jokes...

And Ralphie and Lhana were there at the end of the show talking to everyone, signing CD's, taking pictures, etc...because they appreciate the people that support them...

A Class act...and too funny for words...

Ralphie is number 1...

Lhana ran hot and cold...but her final joke about regressing back to when she was a sperm cinched it for me...that had me bursting at the seams...

IF you think Ralphie is funny on last comic standing...try him with freedom of speech...uncensored...hilariou s...

Enjoyed It...only hope that most of this material makes it to the next DVD/CD...

Keith S. :{)>
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 08-21-2004 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Typo

+ Reply to Thread