+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arent Bonnie and Vos a Couple?

Arent Bonnie and Vos a Couple?

If this is true it is gonna be interesting to see if they have to go against one another. I think she is least funny besides Ant, and would finally Ironic if she had to go up against Rich. Hes getting no nookie if that happens lol

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwreckage
    If this is true it is gonna be interesting to see if they have to go against one another. I think she is least funny besides Ant, and would finally Ironic if she had to go up against Rich. Hes getting no nookie if that happens lol

well, we know she holds a serious grudge when she gets booted

FORT Fan
    Good grief: a misogynist and a shrew. Shall we start a pool now on how long it lasts? Assuming they haven't already self-destructed, that is.

I hope so. They deserve each other and they wouldn't inflict themselves on other partners.

Oh people--be nice. If they're dating, best of luck to them.

What makes any of you think that they're a couple? Didn't Rich Vos do a come-on joke with her during the semi-finals of LCS2 and she blew him off? Is your theory that they are a couple and planned for her to shoot him down on national tv? (If they'd planned it, I think his come back would have better than "Is that a maybe?")

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Oh people--be nice. If they're dating, best of luck to them.

What makes any of you think that they're a couple? Didn't Rich Vos do a come-on joke with her during the semi-finals of LCS2 and she blew him off? Is your theory that they are a couple and planned for her to shoot him down on national tv? (If they'd planned it, I think his come back would have better than "Is that a maybe?")
    They were dating earlier this summer, I know that. Rich came to Seattle and brought his "girlfriend" as an opening act...and that girlfriend was Bonnie.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that scene from the prelims that you quoted above...but that was filmed back in February...so, either it was a very sly joke between two people already hooked up...or perhaps it was the spark that started the fire?

pg--seattle

yeah it was mentoned on Tough Crowd as well, but I didnt know if it was a joke or not becasue if the thing that happened on LCS2.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    What makes any of you think that they're a couple? Didn't Rich Vos do a come-on joke with her during the semi-finals of LCS2 and she blew him off?
    I thought it was Todd who made that joke. I don't remember seeing Vos around during LCS 2. I could be wrong, though.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Vos came onto her when he was one of the judges, she shot him down. As for whether or not they're dating - who cares one way or the other? What's with the bitterness, Florimel?

The first time or two I saw Vos last year I wasn't a fan. But as time went on I started liking him better. And when I interviewed him last season he was terrific - very nice, very accomodating, very honest with his answers. And yes, I'm nerd enough to admit that I never erased my caller id, and every now and then when I'm flipping through it looking for a number, I pause briefly at "Vos, Richard".

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I'm flipping through it looking for a number, I pause briefly at "Vos, Richard".
    Do you get a little misty-eyed too? You're a dork, but I love ya anyways.

+ Reply to Thread