+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It Won't Take Scooby-Doo: Jokes you'd HATE to see repeated in LCS3

Answer the first: I think so.
    Answer the second: it remains to be seen.
    Howard the Duck: Bad movie but an innovative comic book.
    Ethel the Frog: tonight we look at violence. The violence of British Gangland.
    Mott the Hoople: All The Young Dudes carry the news.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiXotic
    Tammy- Sicillian jokes

Gary- If he repeats his milkman joke, Cookie jokes are ok with me though

Ant- I actually like his material...

Alonzo- Anything to do with dogs watching you while you're having sex

Corey- Anything to do with your wife goes to work while you stay home and play playstation

Todd- I don't think he's repeated anything yet...Guy's more funnier in the house then on stage though

Bonnie- Anorexic joke

John Heffron- I wouldn't mind any of his stuff repeated

Jay London- Between joke antics..Repeating the joke..I dont like any of his stuff except the ones that actually makes sense.i.e. "people read me but dont subscribe"

Kathleen Madigan- same as Heffron
    I pretty much agree with you. I was watching the finale with my dad and mom and I am a fan of Alonzo, but when he got on THAT subject I got all embarrassed because my dad was right there watching too. So I left the room until Gary and John performed. And I like most of Corey`s jokes too. And I totally agree with you on the Kathleen/John thing. I wouldn`t care if they DID repeat their stuff.
    Fan of: American Idol: Ruben Studdard George Huff Diana DeGarmo Kelly Clarkson Fantasia Barrino LaToya London

Rooting for: Survivor Vanuatu: Ami, Julie, and Chris (I miss Dolly and Rory!)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    As much as I like John Heffron, I'd prefer not to hear about riding down the stairs in a laundry basket. Again.

I don't dislike Ant because he tells gay jokes, I dislike him because he tells stupid, unfunny gay jokes. The Scooby Doo one that annoyed everyone in the house may be a weak catchphrase, but it isn't a joke.

As for Gary, I'm of the opinion that you can never hear too many cookie jokes.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I thought Gary was funny, Ant was tiresome, and Tammy should not ever tell any more Sicilian jokes or at least leave the mob jokes to someone not from Ohio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123