+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It Won't Take Scooby-Doo: Jokes you'd HATE to see repeated in LCS3

Xantham Gum
    Answer the first: I think so.
    Answer the second: it remains to be seen.
    Howard the Duck: Bad movie but an innovative comic book.
    Ethel the Frog: tonight we look at violence. The violence of British Gangland.
    Mott the Hoople: All The Young Dudes carry the news.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiXotic
    Tammy- Sicillian jokes

Gary- If he repeats his milkman joke, Cookie jokes are ok with me though

Ant- I actually like his material...

Alonzo- Anything to do with dogs watching you while you're having sex

Corey- Anything to do with your wife goes to work while you stay home and play playstation

Todd- I don't think he's repeated anything yet...Guy's more funnier in the house then on stage though

Bonnie- Anorexic joke

John Heffron- I wouldn't mind any of his stuff repeated

Jay London- Between joke antics..Repeating the joke..I dont like any of his stuff except the ones that actually makes sense.i.e. "people read me but dont subscribe"

Kathleen Madigan- same as Heffron
    I pretty much agree with you. I was watching the finale with my dad and mom and I am a fan of Alonzo, but when he got on THAT subject I got all embarrassed because my dad was right there watching too. So I left the room until Gary and John performed. And I like most of Corey`s jokes too. And I totally agree with you on the Kathleen/John thing. I wouldn`t care if they DID repeat their stuff.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    As much as I like John Heffron, I'd prefer not to hear about riding down the stairs in a laundry basket. Again.

How do you like him now?
    I don't dislike Ant because he tells gay jokes, I dislike him because he tells stupid, unfunny gay jokes. The Scooby Doo one that annoyed everyone in the house may be a weak catchphrase, but it isn't a joke.

As for Gary, I'm of the opinion that you can never hear too many cookie jokes.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

Xantham Gum
    I thought Gary was funny, Ant was tiresome, and Tammy should not ever tell any more Sicilian jokes or at least leave the mob jokes to someone not from Ohio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123