+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somewhere There's A Carnival Just Running Itself: Possib.LCS3 head-to-heads&conflicts

Somewhere There's A Carnival Just Running Itself: Possib.LCS3 head-to-heads&conflicts

We don't know the format yet (and I'm sure there's another topic for that already! ) but it's almost a given that what we are going to see are LCS1 people in head-to-heads with LCS2 people. Since we LOVE predicting things, perhaps we could make some predictions of some theoretical matchups.

Also, while it's not entirely clear what the "housing" situation will be--it could be anything from LCS1 and 2 people each having a house, to all of them living together, to NONE of them living together and the show only being stage performances--we can have some fun discussing that as well I think. For the sake of this side topic, let's assume for a moment that the comedians are living together. So, in addition to the on-stage battles between "editions", what personal conflicts do we think we might see with either or both casts?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm just hoping for a bathtub big enough to fit Mordal, Vos, Gulman and Glass.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think Ant will irritate some of the folks.
    Vos, Tess, and Dat will clash. Dat will probably be put up a couple of times because I think some will want to test his mettle. Maybe even Ralphie just to show he would've won.
    I'm hoping for some in-house camera time. LCS1 was funniest when we were in the house. Heffron's commentary was the only thing that got me through the house antics of LCS2.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I think Ant will irritate some of the folks.
    Thge Hell you say?? What are you Nostradams?! J/k

I think Todd will ... and I will and and
    THIS IS MY ATTENTION SONG!
    I SING TO GET ATTENTION ... !!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I wonder if Dave M will have to do LCS3. As far as I know, he is still under NBC contract. If I were a bettin' woman (which I am) - he won't be there. I wouldn't blame him if he decided not to participate, but he would definitely make the show better if he were on it.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Oh. My. God. It's gonna take weeks of therapy to get that image wiped out of my head.

My preferences for LCS3? Less house, more stand-up. I know it's a reality show. But for Pete's sake, it's a show about comedians. Their natural environment IS a comedy club. I really hate the concept of throwing them in a house and hoping they'll go at each other for the sake of creating higher ratings. Like Kathleen said, she didn't sign up for "The Real World." And neither did I when I chose to watch this show.

BTW, go Kathleen!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I just picked myself up off the floor.... Can I be the bar of soap for this group ????? Geez ........

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    I wonder if Dave M will have to do LCS3. As far as I know, he is still under NBC contract. If I were a bettin' woman (which I am) - he won't be there. I wouldn't blame him if he decided not to participate, but he would definitely make the show better if he were on it.
    I know what you mean J.D., but Dave was there with the rest of them the other night when Mohr made the announcement, so he must be up for it. (But with teeth clenched I'm sure. )

Personally I'm hoping he gets picked for as many head-to-heads as possible. The more airtime he gets, the better for us.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    You mean because of the disgraceful way NBC treated him after his anti-Ant column?

Lawyers talk though. His contract with them (plus of course who turns down more exposure?) ensured that. And his VERY visible presense of the LCS3 commercials (even though it's in a clip from LC1) promises his presence, right?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast