+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Hey, I hope by rank dismissed. Because that will favor Mordal. Plus, in the other direction, Heffron will wipe the floor with Dat.

Alonzo vs. Ralphie would depend on the audience.

Sounds good to me. I can imagine the ribbing Dat and John will get from the others. Remember how they reacted when John cried over winning against Bonnie? Another game of Dat hide-and-seek, perhaps?
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I was assuming Dat and John were not part of next year's show

that would make sense

Dave Mordal Fan <3
    I was so happy when John Heffron won, it totally made up for missing the first fifteen minutes because of a stupid weather advisory. I'm sorry I missed Ralphie though. :'( Seeing all of them at the end though made my day. I didn't catch Rob though, sadly. He's great. I SAW DAVE THOUGH. AND RICH. Amazing.

Again, I am so happy for Heffron. I never would have picked him in the beginning, but I'm so glad he's the Last Comic Standing.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    I was assuming Dat and John were not part of next year's show

that would make sense
    Somewhere else here earlier today I think Ralphie already admitted that he had to start thinking of Dat as a "team-mate". So that seems to indicate he's part of it, along with his presense up on stage at the end of the broadcast we just saw.

I know Ralphie ain't gonna talk about Dave's stuff, but I'm still wondering if Mordal is pissed at NBC for censoring his short-lived LCS column because he dared to criticize Ant.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Ace2529
    Sorry to be obnoxious here for a minute (and for the 2 double posts); I'm just in an incredible hurry at the moment.
    I only have these two questions:
    -about what time will LCS3 air, depending on whether the Olymics run-over?
    -what did I miss in the first 10 minutes of tonight's show?

I have to run, but if someone could post those answers here or PM me, I'd be incredibly grateful. Thanks.

Long live Dave and Ralphie!
    First 10 minutes - lots of clapping, filler, clapping, Jay Mohr, clapping, filler, introducing the comics, clapping, filler and more clapping. Then Ralphie and more clapping, some really funny stuff and more clapping. Then Dat and nothing. Then more clapping and filler...

They both are a part of LCS3 and that is why it will truly be the last comic standing.... now gee who will win between Dat and John ... lets think about this ... hmmmmmmmmmm.....tough one eh ???? :phhht

First 10 minutes - lots of clapping, filler, clapping, Jay Mohr, clapping, filler, introducing the comics, clapping, filler and more clapping. Then Ralphie and more clapping, some really funny stuff and more clapping. Then Dat and nothing. Then more clapping and filler...
    I caught the last ten minutes....I can't believe I missed all that.
    Over a field and through a gate,
    Down a path and in a lake,
    Lived Whitmore the Toad Pirate - Bad to the bone,
    Abondoned his ship - now captains a stone,
    People stay clear, they know what he'll do,
    "That's Whitmore the Toad Pirate, he'll give you warts"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Good for John. I did vote for Alonzo because he just makes me laugh right out loud, but John did too. I was torn, but for some reason wanted Alonzo to be LCS.

However, props to JH for winning. Definitely happy for him.

And I was laughing at Alonzo saying he's reading message board. A FoRTie on our hands? If so..... HI ALONZO!!

Ralphie - if you're reading - you look good brother - down 100+ pounds?! I saw you on Tough Crowd the other night. Nice to see you back

And Dat Phan still sucks.

And Dave Mordal still makes me laugh - can't wait to see him again!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    what's the point if the winners return?

what's their motivation?

I'll tune in for the finals...
    :phhht

I'm very happy for John, I was rooting for him all the way since the beginning of the top ten.

Like another poster said, I don't think Alonzo will suffer much from being the runner-up this year; I even think it will be better for him, in a certain way, he'll have more freedom to do his style of comedy and he won't disappoint.

I'm looking forward to the third season. I didn't watch LCS1 so the first glimpse I had of the very famous Dat, Ralphie, Dave and all was tonight. I have heard so many things about all of them, I can't to see for myself what they are made of.

+ Reply to Thread