+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Final 3 - Thoughts and Opinions

Ralphie you was robbed...

The CD is fantastic...can't wait for the next one...My wife and I are going to be seeing you at the Improv in DC on Friday the 20th...Looking forward to seeing you tonight on the show...even if NBC picked your set and want you to repeat material...a great comedian can do their jokes and make it funny every time...I have seen Carlin do his 10 words routine a dozen times, but laugh every time...and I have been listening to your CD over and over...and it is still funny...

>> Oh ya Dat is going to tell you everything he is doing and then do the martial arts in the bathroom joke again, enjoy. Oh man that's my teammate now, wow that is weird. Should I do a cookie joke just to goof on Gary Gulman?? <<
    Dat's Mother says NO cookie jokes, Ralphie May, cookie jokes no funny...Vietnam we do not eat cookies...Dat Chinese...

Keith S. :{)>

FORT Fan
    hey Ralphie,
    since ant would be more at home with the lcs1 group, why don't you swap with him and join the lcs2 group?
    would really help the oddsmakers figure things out. (or maybe they will have to rely on Scooby Doo....)

And I don't know why I'm picking this thread to say it in, but his joke used to be "You didn't need Angela Lansubury to figure out this mystery." (Angela Lansbury is the woman from "Murder She Wrote" but I don't know when he updated his joke.)

Ralphie saw you on tough crowd the other night. Looking real good man, congrats on the weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie May
    Oh ya Dat is going to tell you everything he is doing and then do the martial arts in the bathroom joke again, enjoy. Oh man that's my teammate now, wow that is weird. Should I do a cookie joke just to goof on Gary Gulman??

Ralphie May
    Ralphie, if you do a cookie joke tonight to cut on Gulman, you will officially be my god.

Condolences on working with Dat. I'm glad you aren't fake like some people who would pretend to instantly like him just because he's now on your "team". Tolerance will be enough, right?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Tammy vs. Gary: I thought both of them were funny, I wanted Tammy to go to the finals but I kinda knew that Gary was going to go to the finals instead of her. He is my mom`s favorite and I used to dislike him (hate is such a strong word ya know ^_^) but as the show went on he turned out to be very funny.

Kathleen vs. John: When I heard this I nearly screamed! John and Kathleen both had great peformances that night and I really couldn`t decide who I wanted to go on. But then my gut feeling was that John would go to the finals. And he did.

Alonzo vs. Jay: Okay. I KNEW Alonzo was going to beat out Jay. I just don`t find him to be funny. I really thought Corey or Todd should have won the wildcard instead of him. Some of his one-liners are funny but I voted for Alonzo so that was who I went with to be the last person to go to the finals.

I was glad that the Final Three were John,Alonzo and Gary. But I wanted Kathleen to go instead but then I don`t know which one I could replace.
    Fan of: American Idol: Ruben Studdard George Huff Diana DeGarmo Kelly Clarkson Fantasia Barrino LaToya London

Rooting for: Survivor Vanuatu: Ami, Julie, and Chris (I miss Dolly and Rory!)

Welcome to the FORT cutiepie!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345