+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who are you going to vote for in the finals?

I like John and Alonzo almost the same, but if I were to pick one it would be........Bah still can't decide.

I guess I will have to watch and decide next show.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I'm going to go with Alonzo, unless John does extremely well. I just don't feel the 'Gary love' at all.

I'll judge based on those performances, but Alonzo will have a slight edge going in as far as I'm concerned. If he bombs, I could vote John. If both of them bomb, I may not vote at all (Gary wont be getting any votes from me; I've never been impressed by his writing or delivery). I'll only be voting 3 times, though, so I may not make much difference either way; lol.
    Mystery of the Universe #3994 - Dat Phan winning LCS1.

I have loved John from the beginning, so I think I'll be voting for him to win, if he does well in his set. Alonzo has a great talent and I wouldn't mind if he was declared the winner, but I don't think he needs my vote. Gary and his numerous cookie jokes certainly don't need my vote either.

yeah, Im voting for john unless alonzo or gary absolutley blows me away.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

After rewatching the 6 head to head and the 3 eliminations.

I am going to vote for Alonzo.

Last week, I put in my votes for Jay (thank you). This week, I'm probably going to vote for John. Gary's just not funny and, I think, he's only made it this far on his looks. Alonzo is sort of funny, but his material is very narrow.

Of course, to figure out the winner, we need to know the percentages that each of the three remaining players got last week. Based on the numbers from the week before, as you recall, when Alonzo and John were on the same stage, I think Alonzo will win with about 55% of the vote. John will get about 30%.

Why does the angry black male with racist jokes win the hearts of America? I really don't know. Maybe it's just me, but racism just isn't funny enough for more than one or two jokes in a set.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Why does the angry black male with racist jokes win the hearts of America? I really don't know. Maybe it's just me, but racism just isn't funny enough for more than one or two jokes in a set.
    Some people find that funny thats why i think Alonso will be the last comic standing.I really dont find him funny but thats just me...

For me ill vote for JOHN.

Gary is just... :rolleyes not funny...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57

i'm pretty sure alonzo could put together enough stuff to not rely on old racist jokes, but i doubt he can go a set without the racist jokes, so i doubt i'll be voting for him.

probably voting for heffron....unless he starts up with racist jokes, as well

If I was in the US, I would vote for Gary or maybe Alonzo if he has a really good performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast