+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who are you going to vote for in the finals?

I think ill wait for Tuesday.But my favorite is John Heffron.
    I think he has this energy about him,i just liked him from day 1.
    I love the way he incorporates physical actions into his set and how he tries new stuff.(Like the bar bit,he thought it was good so he went for it)I dont think he targets people(like people have been complaining about Alonso's Racist Jokes)He appeals to everyone and i think he would make an awesome sitcom star.
    Go Heffron
    Wait..I forgot Gary didnt i?
    Ah who cares...

FORT Newbie

2 Hours? What's the filler?

What do you all think the filler will be in between acts for next Tuesday? It's suppose to be a 2 hour show. Perhaps Dat Phan might do a performance...like American Idol how they bring back past winners. That would be interesting.

FORT Fan
    if they bring back dat phan to do all his old jokes again, they are gonna lose a lot of viewers....
    but i would love to see dave mordal again....

gary is ok
    i know from alonso's preformance at the roast that he can write some good material, but i'm sick of all of his recycled racist jokes about rednecks and white people in general.
    i also don't like his delivery, like he's just doing his job

Quote Originally Posted by RaullyRal
    Perhaps Dat Phan might do a performance... / / That would be interesting.
    NO IT WOULDN'T

I wonder how Dat's mom is doing ..... NOT !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaullyRal
    What do you all think the filler will be in between acts for next Tuesday? It's suppose to be a 2 hour show. Perhaps Dat Phan might do a performance...like American Idol how they bring back past winners. That would be interesting.
    What I'm hoping will happen is that they'll have the comedians tell jokes for a way longer time. Like as in a half an hour apiece, which would be pretty cool, because that way you could get a better look at the comics and who can do a long run of material. Although all three of them are very funny, they might not be that good when they have to do a really long set. For instance, judging by Kathleen's lackluster performances, you wouldn't think that she was really funny at all, however, see her for half an hour or more, and you will be dying laughing (if you like her comedic style anyway).

To be honest, I'm not sure who I'm gonna vote for between the problem is, I think John is a better comic, but then I see Gary and it's just like... John? Who's that? Why did I vote for him? (why yes, as a matter of fact, I am a teenage girl.)And I'm not gonna split up my votes, because that's what everyone did last year, and Dat won. (Although Alonzo does deserve it, I like Gary and John better) Although, I hope John has some new material this week... His whole "We Gotta Go Girl" thing was on his Comedy Central Special. Same with his "Christmas Paper Wrapping Paper Tube" bit. Gary always does new jokes, even though they usually do concern cookies. I guess I'll figure it out on Tuesday when I'm voting 22 times...

-Charmy
    Hey, if John Heffron doesn't win Last Comic Standing, don't blame me! I voted for him 30 times. (I feel so democratic!) Although I confess to voting for Gary once. Just because he's hot. Sorry John.

i will probly vote for heffron, though the final three are all hilarious.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

John All The Way!!!!
    ~BB5 - rooting for Nakomis, Drew, Adria, Nat and Diane.
    ~LCS2 - JOHN HEFFRON
    ~Road Rules Xtreme - Patrick and Derrick

<3
    ~Brittany~

FORT Fan
    ">>>on any given Sunday..."

I think it's only fair to decide on a performance basis. I won't decide on a vote till I see what the three do "in the clutch"

Filmmaker and TV Fan
    I will be waiting to see who does the best, and then comprehend if they did well enough the entire way through to be the Last Comic Standing. I have enjoyed John from day 1, Alonzo from day 3 or 4, and Gary only just recently, so if they all do great, I will be voting for John. However, I voted for Alonzo last week because he blew John away. If he does it again, he could steal the vote away. I can't really see myself voting for Gary for any reason, to be honest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast