Tammy tries to make herself likeable. I'm not buying it.
Alonzo-Best set of the night!!! He does great social commentary. I'd love to see him make the finals.
My top 3: Jay, John, Alonzo (not necessarily in that order)
The public's? Umm, because of their popularity...John, Alonzo, Gary (Jay may sneak in there)
I have got to give Tammy my three votes, she needs them.
No question! Alonzo was the best of the night!
Next, Jay, London.
Closely followed by John Heffron.
Go Alonzo! Go Jay! And John is definitely a funny guy.
All the time everyone here talks about laughing out loud I wonder about you, and myself. This time, Alonzo was the one to actually break that barrier for me.
So, do we get any more than 3 votes this time? Answers, please!!!
heres how i would rank them
3. jay london
all of them were pretty funny imo, its pretty hard to predict whose going to make it into the next round
4. Gary - meh
5. John - ok...but only lol on some jokes
6. Alonzo 0 - no laughs from me..or my roomate
Americas Vote -
You get what you vote for
Wow. I thought Tammy was hilarious.
people have obviously told tammy she came off bad in the house so she's trying to act nice and smile....not buying it
jay isn't gonna get enough sympathy votes....
JOHN HEFFRON!!!! ALL THREE Votes!
Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun
1. Alonzo - Just a tight, tight set.
2. Tammy - Well... uh... no comment.
3. Kathleen - The tone hurt her, but her writing is some of the best.
4. John - Not as good as he usually is, which made him a little worse than 2&3.
5. Jay - Good jokes, but going first hurt him, and he wasn't as funny as the others.
6. Gary - Gary, Gary, Gary... step away from the cookies jokes and leave the set. Thank you...
yea i think all his sympathy votes were used up last week on the wild card
Originally Posted by jer2911
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.