+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for tonight's show!!

Predictions for tonight's show!!

Any guesses or predictions on who will win the wildcard slot??

I have see a lot of people say they voted for Todd Glass. Anyone want to make a prediction??
    Last edited by missamyh; 07-29-2004 at 11:53 AM.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Todd Glass should get it. Everybody else was pretty hum-drum. Ant wasn't bad, but I thought Todd was the best.

LG.
    God, I hope it isn't Ant after he recycled that "boxing is so gay, two men in silk shorts fighting over a purse" line that he used LAST YEAR in the tryouts for the show. However, if they're only picking whomever has the most votes of the 5, he might have a built in constituency voting in earnest to get him back in the contest.

I hope it is Todd or Corey. If it's Bonnie or Ant I'll be disappointed. If it's Jay, I'll be surprised. He has some very funny lines, but I do not like how Jay acts like the audience hates him every time he performs. Stop moving away from them and repeating jokes, Jay, that's not funny. "How do you like my Overall look?" Well, now that's funny. Once. Corey had new material, but some of it may have alienated the audience with his "playa" talk, so my pick would be Todd.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    If it's Bonnie or Ant I'll be disappointed.
    Don't worry...it won't be Bonnie. In fact, I'm going to be very embarrassed for her when the % numbers are announced.

I hope it's Jay, but I think at this point I'd have to guess Todd.

I'll say either Todd or Corey.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    I want it to be Todd so he can exact his revenge on Tammy " Not all Sicilians are in the mob" Pescatelli !! I'M getting sick of that joke and I'm Italian!!!!
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

I'm hot and cold on him, but Corey kind of brought it last show. Bonnie actually had SOME really good material, but it was mixed in with dreck. Ant was just terrible--I kind of chuckled once but most of it was stone-faced time. Todd started cold but warmed up a bit by the end. London was... London. I liked him, but realistically I know a lot of people won't have.

I'd LOVE for it to be Bonnie or Jay London, but realistically I know that based on popularity and image it's probably Todd, with Corey having a good chance too. Corey deserves it a bit more than Todd for Tuesday night, but Todd is more consistently funny over time. Ant, of course, will not be the next Dat Phan. He's not even good enough to FOOL people into loving him.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

If you assume that a portion of the audience has been there since the beginning, there might be some backlash with Ant using the boxing joke- plus his behavior in the house- if everyone was seeing him for the first time, he might have a decent chance, but that's not the case.

I thought Bonnie had some funny lines and had potential, but there is so much "bitterness" with her- it taints her whole act- she doesn't have a real stage persona so all you come away with it is how she acts when she is not on stage and it is not a good iimpression.

I think Jay London is funny- I think he deserves it for being unique, but it does seem like Toad has alot of fans and might get it.

Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    I thought Bonnie had some funny lines and had potential, but there is so much "bitterness" with her- it taints her whole act- she doesn't have a real stage persona so all you come away with it is how she acts when she is not on stage and it is not a good iimpression.
    I was not impressed with her whining at all. The wildcard episode was a second shot and IMO, she clearly blew it.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

FORT Fan
    i voted for todd
    yeah, he was annoying to people in the house, but i think he was just mugging for the camera and trying to liven the place up.
    it's not like he was scheming like the alliance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast