+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the open lines for each comic?

FORT Newbie
    Dat was likeable. Tammy is just annoying, no one is rooting for her.

And to be on topic:

Jay London
    "You may have seen me before; I'm the fourth guy from the left on the evolutionary chart."

Ant
    "Like the accent? It's from San Francisco. You didn't need Scooby Doo to figure out that one did you"

your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by heidi0813
    The thing that bugs me...that doesn't seem to just be Tammy Pescatelli's OPENING line, but her whole routine.
    I know they haven't shown it on LCS, but I've seen Tammy doing a bit about how "guys will hump anything. [She has] four brothers who'll hump a pillow if it's fluffy enough. There isn't a tree with a knot hole that hasn't had a peepee in it. That's why it's called a 'woody'!"

The editing on LCS is really not very well done. You see such a tiny fraction of the comics' sets, so it's really not fair to judge everything by some of their established openers.

But, in keeping on topic, we haven't figured out Alonzo's opening line. Maybe the bit about working out and trying to get into "gay shape".

And Heffron's or Kathleen's openers? Dunno ...

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    I know they haven't shown it on LCS, but I've seen Tammy doing a bit about how "guys will hump anything. [She has] four brothers who'll hump a pillow if it's fluffy enough. There isn't a tree with a knot hole that hasn't had a peepee in it. That's why it's called a 'woody'!"

The editing on LCS is really not very well done. You see such a tiny fraction of the comics' sets, so it's really not fair to judge everything by some of their established openers.

But, in keeping on topic, we haven't figured out Alonzo's opening line. Maybe the bit about working out and trying to get into "gay shape".

And Heffron's or Kathleen's openers? Dunno ...
    We haven't really seen Kathleen's becasue she hasn't really done a set yet.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Katheen's material isn't bad. If anyone can remember her comedy central presents special like 3-4 years ago she was pretty funny. Her material could've changed since then though.

Quote Originally Posted by heidi0813

your avatar?
    yeah I made that avatar whenI joined Gary Gulman's messege board two months ago...I made it from a pic from his main site..so you stole MY avatar

Gary and John are the funniest of the final five. Kathleen and Tammy will not get any votes, and Alonzo will choke somehow. HEFFRON 4 LCS!

evolution-

didn't realize. sorry.

FORT Regular
    "Gary and John are the funniest of the final five. Kathleen and Tammy will not get any votes, and Alonzo will choke somehow. HEFFRON 4 LCS!"

[mod edit] I've worked with all 5 comics on the road, and Alonzo & Kathleen are the strongest. The only way John or Gary would win would be if NBC wants either one of them to win.
    Last edited by Ilikai; 07-24-2004 at 01:09 AM.

please try to refrain from slandering fellow posters so that I don't have to boot your butt off the site because you can't seem to follow simple rules of ediquette.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast