+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predict the Outcome of Tonight's Episode

FORT Newbie

Predict the Outcome of Tonight's Episode

I predict that it will be Tammy vs. Gary,
    and I bet Gary wins for a third time.

Depends...I think if the ousted comics get to pick who goes head-to-head, it's gonna be Tammy vs. Alonzo, with Alonzo winning.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie

Kathleen vs Tammy

I'd like to see the girls duke it out on-stage. I think Kathleen is hands-down funnier than Tammy, so whiny Tammy will finally go home...yeah!

But remember the previews? It said the previous housemates - Bonnie, Todd and Ant - are returning...but I wonder what for? Will it be a group elimination a-la Paradise Hotel or are we in for another twist?

FORT Newbie
    I predict it will be Corey who goes home tonight

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Depends...I think if the ousted comics get to pick who goes head-to-head, it's gonna be Tammy vs. Alonzo, with Alonzo winning.
    I think if the ousted comics get to pick both comics for tonights head-to-head, they will pick the two they like the least, or respect the least, just to make sure one of them is out. So I am guessing it would be any combination of Tammy, Corey and Gary. Alonzo, John, and Kathleen are well respected by others, so they will be safe (or so I think).
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

FORT Newbie
    Corey tried doing improv by making jokes out of people from the audience. It was alright, but it was slow-paced and awkward and sorta crude when he started making fun of the AUDIENCE (good going there, now they're not gonna vote for you.)

+ Reply to Thread