+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the public's vote?

Does anyone know if they will allow multiple votes?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Does anyone know if they will allow multiple votes?
    They did last year. I think they would continue this same method.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I think John should win hands down. He hasn't repeated much of his material on the show, he's a great writer, his delivery is good, he's a natural. And, he's cute, so that might help him out.

I'm not quite sure what to think about this whole wild card thing though. It'll be nice, IMO, if Todd or Jay win it. I'm a big fan of Todd, but I think I'd rather see John win the whole thing. I think the show would be better off without a wild card show because this gives Ant another chance at winning the whole damn thing:rolleyes I know the public has seen him use the same tired material for 2 seasons now and he's been manipulative and kind of out of line at times, IMO(at least on the show, I don't mean to judge him as a person...) I still don't think all of this will hurt him. It didn't hurt Dat Phan
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

I like Gary, not because he is cute, but I think he is good..he covers a lot of different material in his performances..not only about his family (like tammy for example) or women (like Alonzo just for example) ..Gary always mix everything and for me it's entertaining ..I think I will go for Gary or John..definetely not Kathleen..no no

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Gary will win, but Alonzo should win.

I have seen Gary Gulman do his stand-up live twice. He opened for Dane Cook two years in a row when I went to see him. He has a lot of really great material. He seems different on the show than I would have imagined him based on seeing him perform ( he seems too nice almost, but in his act, he does not come off that way). I have been rooting for him all along, and if they perform again, he certainly has material that hasn't been seen. So, GO GARY!

*However, should Gary not win, I would still be happy if Heffron does. He has made me laugh a lot more than any others on the show, and seems like a genuinely funny person.

Quote Originally Posted by heidi0813
    I have seen Gary Gulman do his stand-up live twice. He opened for Dane Cook two years in a row when I went to see him. He has a lot of really great material. He seems different on the show than I would have imagined him based on seeing him perform ( he seems too nice almost, but in his act, he does not come off that way). I have been rooting for him all along, and if they perform again, he certainly has material that hasn't been seen. So, GO GARY!

*However, should Gary not win, I would still be happy if Heffron does. He has made me laugh a lot more than any others on the show, and seems like a genuinely funny person.
    I like your avatar, and Gary's okay with me.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Alonzo should win - he's the funniest, I can actually remember his jokes (a la Dave Mordal )and he's terrifically handsome. My husband actually watched with me last night and said of Heffron "He's just not as funny as the second guy." I imagine a lot of first time viewers might watch the final, too so hopefully it will be about that final set and not about having built a following.

I talked to some casual viewers and they like Gary, because he's good-looking. One woman told me today, "he's not as funny as some others, but he's my favorite"- so I think he will get it. John efron's bad attitude I think has sunk him- I don't like him anymore-

Hard to say. If Tammy wins though trust me, someone is getting hurt. Badly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast