+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They're bringing back the guys that got voted off.

FORT Newbie

They're bringing back the guys that got voted off.

I'm watching the Olympic Trials on NBC and I just saw the Last Comic Standing commercial. It went something like

"There's a twist - THEY'RE COMING BACK. FOR REVENGE."

And then they showed the losers walking back into the house or something.

WTF is this? Good or bad?

FORT Fogey
    Last year they did this too... the ousted comics came back and voted for who they wanted to go up for the head to head... that's what I assume this is all about.

Someone should challenge Jay Mohr....hehe
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Fan
    ok,
    last season when the people who were voted off came back, didn't they get to pick one person to go to the head-to-head challenge...and that person got to choose who they wanted to challenge from who was left in the house?

any guesses on who the returning comics would vote for the head-to-head and who that person would challenge?

i'd guess they would vote for tammy, and tammy would choose to go against gary gulman

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Someone should challenge Jay Mohr....hehe
    i'm surprised someone hasn't already done that , maybe they got edited out....
    the way they preface their challenge picks in the box with a joke or something.....i could see someone saying 'i know i'm funnier than jay mohr' just to get a couple of laughs (from everyone but jay mohr)

Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    ok,
    last season when the people who were voted off came back, didn't they get to pick one person to go to the head-to-head challenge...and that person got to choose who they wanted to challenge from who was left in the house?

any guesses on who the returning comics would vote for the head-to-head and who that person would challenge?

i'd guess they would vote for tammy, and tammy would choose to go against gary gulman
    That seems likely to me. I can't see them NOT picking Tammy. Gary seems the likely candidate, unless Tammy stabs Kathleen in the back and votes for her. She knows she's weak.

@ Jay Mohr. Heffron would whip his butt. I'll just entertain the thought in my mind.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    No last year the comics still chose the first person that would go to the head to head. Then the returning comics voted to see who that person would face.
    Oh boy nap time. That's where I'm a viking.

Dr. of Awesöme
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Headey
    No last year the comics still chose the first person that would go to the head to head. Then the returning comics voted to see who that person would face.
    Correct. To reiterate, the person being challenged usually has a choice as to who they will be competing with but tomorrow night the ousted comics will pick for them... unless there's a twist this year. I couldn't imagine them doing the exact same stuff they did last year. Recurring reality shows always have some sort of different to make it different from the previous season - for example, this season the comics don't get to sit on on the head-to-head, they're left in suspense until the winner literally walks in the door. I would imagine tomorrow, and the rest of the season, will be full of small goodies so the show doesn't seem like a repetition of last year, and in case you haven't seen my LCS fan site yet (in profile): Please, America - I don't want no more of 'dat' crap.
    "What's that, boy?! You... pooped in the fridge and... and then you ate an entire cheese wheel? Wow. I'm not even mad... That's quite amazing." - Ron Burgundy. Legend.

I hope one of the ousted comics gets to perform in the head to head instead of one of the remaining housemates - hopefully Todd. I would love to see Todd kick Tammy's butt (like he should have in the first place) and get to return to the house and back onto the show!

I really do miss Todd...

FORT Fan
    that would be great to see one of the ousted comics come back in....i could see the remaining comics giving todd a majority of the votes to go head-to-head with a remaining comic....would love to see him go back up against tammy....but how funny would it be if he had to take out his buddy gary gulman to get back in??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast