+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They're bringing back the guys that got voted off.

I don't care who goes, but I want Tammy to leave. I miss Todd, though. He would've killed at the kids challenge. "Do I look like Fred Flintstone and Mel Gibson had an ugly baby?"- classic Todd
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Man, I hate when reality shows pull crap like this. They're gone, were voted out by an impartial viewing audience, it's ridiculous to bring them back. It's like bringing back someone who got voted out on Idol. I would be OK with it if they're just going to choose who goes head-to-head, though...I guess.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Someone should challenge Jay Mohr....hehe
    Has anyone noticed that his jokes keep getting shorter and shorter and less and less funny???

Next week, we decide who comes back on the show who was booted off- I think Jay London will get to come back.

Let's all vote for Todd to come back. He's a wacko and puts more fun in this show.

Out of the comics who got the boot, I think Todd is the funniest. He had
    high energy, was funny on and off stage, and has a different delivery
    than the comics that are left.

FORT Fan
    it sounds like the home viewers get to vote (*actual voting to be done by producers) on who makes it back into the house...but who decides which ousted comic gets a shot at challenging one of the remaining comics, and who votes on which of the remaining comic goes up?
    i'd love to see the guys send tammy up against todd glass again

Are you saying that America votes who among the ousted comics gets to challenge one of the remaining comics? That will be interesting. Todd will be the most popular and Jay would be next but it would be nice if Todd gets back in the house and then challenge Tammy again after he almost won against her. His jokes are funnier than Tammy's but he has a problem with delivery and focus. He might challenge someone else and knowing that John and Gary won twice already (convincingly) and Alonzo beating John & Corey in the latest challenge by more than half the votes, he might go after Kathleen. After all, Kathleen hasn't gone up on stage for a while and people wanted to see how she'd measure up.

I am SO hoping Todd or Bonnie get back on the show. Todd first, he just entertains me. IF not him, then mad-woman-bent-on-revenge Bonnie.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm not sure about all that- we will get to vote which ousted comic goes back- Ant has been pushing his phone numbers on everyone, already. I don't think Todd will come back- when did he become popular? I think it will be Jay London- anyone who comes back will have a chance to beat in a head to head if they choose Tammy (except Ant) because viewers I'm sure don't like her for all the stuff she has pulled and said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast