+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The next season of LCS (debuting 8/31) will be....

so its all the people from the house in the first season vs all the peeps from second season? Anyways it would of being funny if Ant made house 1st season then i dont know what would of happened

-The next season of LCS (debuting 8/31) will be....
    -consisted of the final 5 from last year & the final 5 from this year
    -I can't confirm this 100%, but if you look at the performance schedules from this month of each of the "final 10", they all have an extensive amount of time off in between dates

So, that was the original rumor and now it's been found out or the rumor has changed and now it's the Final 10 from both seasons.

FORT Newbie
    I am getting my info from Dave Mordal. It is the 10 from last year vs. the 10 from this year. There is no house. Head to heads each week with LCS1 vs. LCS2. America votes each week. They are in LA to tape promos over the next 2 days.

FORT Fan
    how is the voting done?
    how are the matchups done?
    everyone doing standup each week?

Quote Originally Posted by QuiXotic
    so its all the people from the house in the first season vs all the peeps from second season? Anyways it would of being funny if Ant made house 1st season then i dont know what would of happened

given the way he behaved this year, i suspect the people we saw in LCS1 would have had him for lunch. another thought is that he would not have been able to pull the same kind of BS and instead would be nipping at the heals of the Don and his associates kind of like the hanger on in an entourage??

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by disappointed
    given the way he behaved this year, i suspect the people we saw in LCS1 would have had him for lunch. another thought is that he would not have been able to pull the same kind of BS and instead would be nipping at the heals of the Don and his associates kind of like the hanger on in an entourage??

ant wouldn't have lasted long in the first house....
    tammy is all talk, vos would have fitted him with a pair of cement shoes by week 2

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    how is the voting done?
    how are the matchups done?
    everyone doing standup each week?

Unfortunately I don't know those details yet. I am guessing voting will be much like it is in the finals of LCS2? I do know the comics will fly out to LA to film each week. I'll post more as I learn it.

LCS home page says:

Plus, don't miss a special preview at Season 3, debuting on Monday, August 30th!
    I was thinking that the comics from each house would decide who from the other house would go up in the H2H but if they are flying in every week to tape it..... hmmmmmm. I guess this means no immunity challenges or house life. Im not sure what I think about that. I was kind of hoping to see them all in the bubble again (1 house preferably) to see how they would interact.

You mean, no LCS1 v. LCS2 dodgeball game? Dang.

Let's end each series of LCS and start NEW ones...why bring back old comics that have already been elimidated?????
    Move on people!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast