+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: The next season of LCS (debuting 8/31) will be....

  1. #51
    FORT Fogey Jahim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Still looking for Forever Eden
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,340
    so... whats going to be the point for Dat to go up and "win" again? I mean, didn't you see all the fabulous prizes he got? (All I ever saw was a half hour on Comedy Central Presents, but Corey got one too, and I am sure Rich Vos did too since he is always on Colin Quinn's show)
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

  2. #52
    jer2911
    Guest
    i didn't catch dat's special on comedy central....
    did he have any new material at all, or just everything we saw on lcs?

  3. #53
    chrldr1818
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    i didn't catch dat's special on comedy central....
    did he have any new material at all, or just everything we saw on lcs?
    I saw it months ago, be glad you didn't catch it. It was the same tired material he used on LCS. He may have added a few new things, but for me, it was nothing worth remembering.

  4. #54
    addikted
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    so... whats going to be the point for Dat to go up and "win" again? I mean, didn't you see all the fabulous prizes he got? (All I ever saw was a half hour on Comedy Central Presents, but Corey got one too, and I am sure Rich Vos did too since he is always on Colin Quinn's show)
    There's a cash prize involved...so I assume it's not one reason, but 250,000 reasons for Dat to polish up his Vietnamese accent.

  5. #55
    Melsevene
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Britaknee
    To see Dave and Rich Vos back together ...that is good enough for me, lol. They cracked me up in season 1.
    The Dave and Rich show from season 1 can never be topped! Who will ever forget the two of them in the bathtub together?? Gary Gulman makes me laugh pretty hard, but Dave and Rich are in a league so far above all these other comics from season 1 and 2, it's not even worth comparing....

  6. #56
    Teppo
    Guest
    Of ALL the comics on LCS 1 and 2 I still think Ralphie is best. It will be very interesting to see LCS3.

    Honestly though there are several comics (from both seasons) I don't care if I ever see again. I hope they "mix" the show up real well.

  7. #57
    colby_d
    Guest
    Ok, so who will be competing from Season 2? There isn't a clearcut Final 5, unless you discount Jay London as the Wild Card. But if Dave is invlolved, will it be the Final 6 of LCS2 (Kathleen, John, Tammy, Alonzo, Gary, & Jay) competing against the LCS Final 5 w/ Dave (Dat, Ralphie, Rich, Cory, Tess, & Dave)? It would suck to be Geoff from Season 1 if that was the case. (They would be taking 1-5 place and 7th place, just skipping right over him, not that he was that good.)

  8. #58
    Wonky snarkmistress Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Playing kickball for the beer
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,184
    The chance to see Ralphie, Vos and Dave again would more than make up for this disappointing second season, to me. I thought those three were far and away better comics than anyone in the house this year, and they were funnier IN the house as well. I think actually their off-the-cuff stuff in the house impressed me as much or more than anything on stage, and that was sorely lacking this season.
    I see Ralphie's been around here, so good luck to him.
    And I think he's performing in my city this month, so I'm hoping to go. I've never actually *been* to a comedy club.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

  9. #59
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    198
    Oh, I so miss Dave Mordal and Rich Vos.
    I would love to see John Heffron and those two guys--my comedy heaven
    would be happening!

  10. #60
    yardbelly
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Ok, so who will be competing from Season 2? There isn't a clearcut Final 5, unless you discount Jay London as the Wild Card. But if Dave is invlolved, will it be the Final 6 of LCS2 (Kathleen, John, Tammy, Alonzo, Gary, & Jay) competing against the LCS Final 5 w/ Dave (Dat, Ralphie, Rich, Cory, Tess, & Dave)? It would suck to be Geoff from Season 1 if that was the case. (They would be taking 1-5 place and 7th place, just skipping right over him, not that he was that good.)

    It's the 10 from last year and the 10 from this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.