+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I'm bummed that Jay London left tonight!!!

Gary handled his victory so respectfully. Gulman has a pretty cool personality. I'm more impressed all the time. Jay was funnier though.

I knew Jay was getting the boot because next week's tv guide has a Last Comic Standing article and only 6 comics are presented. He was great though and I'd love to see more of him.

FORT Fan
    i think it took jay half his time just to get the crowd warmed up,
    did much better the second half

will be interesting to see who goes head-to-head next, especially with the old comics coming back....are they gonna nominate someone who gets to pick who he goes against?
    i would think maybe they'd get tammy up there

not sure anyone left would actually do it, but, maybe in an early head-to-head next season, i'd love to see someone like todd glass get ganged up on by the alliance and challenge the best comic in the alliance, then go first at head-to-head and do all of the best material that comic has had to that point....
    would be an instant reality tv classic, and give people something to think about in future alliances

I'm gonna miss Jay!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Jay was great, sad to see him go.

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    The comics voted out are coming back? Huh? Undeserving, except for Jay.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    OMG I guess I am the only one who dislikes the monotony of Jay London's one-liner (routine?) IMO he has no comic personality, and a terrible delivery. Add that to his disheveled appearance and you get pathetic. I do admit that he was a genuine guy, and the one-liner thing is a talent, but it gets old ... FAST. I wasn't exactly thrilled to see him go, but it was definitely a no-brainer for me that he was the one who was gone; Gary is much funnier than he, and 89% of that audience seemed to agree with me.

However, I was much more thrilled to see Ant go. I couldn't stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    OMG I guess I am the only one who dislikes the monotony of Jay London's one-liner (routine?) IMO he has no comic personality, and a terrible delivery. Add that to his disheveled appearance and you get pathetic. I do admit that he was a genuine guy, and the one-liner thing is a talent, but it gets old ... FAST.
    I am with you RubenIZ. I cannot stand his one-liners, they are not funny at all. I didn't laugh once. There is absolutly no flow. On the complete opposite side, I loved Gary's jokes. I couldn't stop laughing after the candle snuffer joke. Happy to see Jay gone, I thought even Ant was funnier.

Wonder why the four that were voted off are coming back.

This was a pretty entertaining show today. I really enjoyed John's commentary throughout the show. I was so close with my pick for him winning the challenge, but yet so far off with Corey's pick (loved John's comment though about him having like 100 kids). Good job though with Kathleen's idea of just doing a little activity.

I personally thought Gary was funnier than Jay tonite, but I agree that Jay seems like the nicest person in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    This was a pretty entertaining show today. I really enjoyed John's commentary throughout the show. I was so close with my pick for him winning the challenge, but yet so far off with Corey's pick (loved John's comment though about him having like 100 kids). Good job though with Kathleen's idea of just doing a little activity.

I personally thought Gary was funnier than Jay tonite, but I agree that Jay seems like the nicest person in the house.
    John Heffron is the king of LCS2 commentary. Out of everyone, he is truly deserving of a final 5 spot IMO. Some of these folks are coasting. If Gary does sneak in there, I would feel that at least he earned it.

I don't think the returning comics are there to compete. Probably there to aid in the immunity challenge in some way. I can't wait until Tammy sees Bonnie again. You reap what you sow, Tammy.

My dream for the last head-to-head would be Tammy and John, with John taking Tammy out. Actually, if anyone took Tammy out. They'll probably gun for Corey or Kat next.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Another thing I like about Heffron...
    He's challenged diverse people in the house, even Alonzo. I think the exception is Jay London and Kat. I don't know if that's good strategy, or testing his skills, but it makes me like him more. Bring it home, Heff.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread