+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Season will start after Olympic Coverage

Crush

New Season will start after Olympic Coverage

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...eut/index.html

Here's the Last Comic Standing Part, though

In an unexpected move, Reilly said NBC will bring back its summer reality series "Last Comic Standing" this fall, starting a third installment of the show right after its coverage of the Olympics in late August. The show has been a ratings standout for the network this summer and last.

PIKATSSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...eut/index.html

Here's the Last Comic Standing Part, though

In an unexpected move, Reilly said NBC will bring back its summer reality series "Last Comic Standing" this fall, starting a third installment of the show right after its coverage of the Olympics in late August. The show has been a ratings standout for the network this summer and last.

Thanks for the article/link Crush! I guess all the controversy didn't hurt the show all that much after all. (LoL)

Well, I can't wait!!

jer2911
    great, i wonder if scooby doo can help us figure out if ant will be back, and if he's gay

PIKATSSO
    Quote Originally Posted by jer2911
    great, i wonder if scooby doo can help us figure out if ant will be back, and if he's gay

AIer_admirer
    Thanks Crush! More reality TV for the fall, yeah! Bring back Dan Adhoot and Dan Naturman!!!

PIKATSSO
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Thanks Crush! More reality TV for the fall, yeah! Bring back Dan Adhoot and Dan Naturman!!!
    ...and Paul Varghese and Chris Voth!!!!

Crush
    Oh, I'd love if Chris and Dan x 2 would come back. I've kind of lost hope for Naturman coming back because of how angry he was, but that sure would be nice.

jer2911
    this may be a wacky idea, but hear me out....
    what if they ditched jay mohr and had a comedian host the show?

PSi
    monty hoffman!

angrydave
    How about Conan O' Brien instead of Mohr. I don't know what it is about Jay Mohr, but with every word he says he sounds more and more like Christopher Walken. He did a great impression of him on SNL, but now he seems to have permanently slipped into that voice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast