+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kids

Kids

Next week's commercials implied that next week's challenge will involve entertaining children. Who does everyone feel will win? My guess it will be between John (high engergy, child at heart), and Corey (he did jokes about his children so he has experience.) The others I feel are going to be too serious or just won't even try.

Haha, could you picture Ant with the kids? I am going to go with Gary winning.

I'm betting Jay London scares the pants off them.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think Corey, Kathleen and John will do the best. Alonzo's voice is deep and would probably scare the kids, he is also tall as well as Gary. Tammy will talk about killing someone.

Yeah, Tammy will say something about "sleepin' wit da fishes' and the poor little dears will need therapy for the rest of their lives.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

As much as I would like to think John will do well in that task, I went back and looked at one of his quotes.
    What was your worst stand-up gig ever?

I performed at a 13-year-old's birthday party and after every joke the kids would say, "that's what your mom said." The kid's dad stopped me and said, "You're done, go home." Now that I think about it... what an ASS!

I think Kathleen will do well, and I think Gary may also be liked by the children.
    As for Jay, well...

Vertically Challenged LiLSprout's Avatar
    LOL! I love Jay London, but I'm also a mother and I can see the kids either being facinated by him or completely petrified of him. I'm only 5 ft tall and my son's friends love me, but my husband is 6'7" and they don't love him. When my son was in kindergarten my husband had to stop picking him up at school because he scared the children. One little girl in particular would hide behind anyone and cry if he was in the same hallway. It was actually kind of funny. I think John may have the best luck with kids! The way those kids were screaming in the commercial they might need their little demon spawn butts scared a little bit!!!
    LiL'Sprout
    Stalker for Hire!
    If you hear a noise outside your window..... don't worry....... it's just me.... could you put a step out there for me?

My money is on Corey and John. They both seem are fun and seem like they can get down to the level that a child will get entertained. Well, at least I hope so, because both of them are among my favorites.

I agree with Wolf. Corey and John. If Todd Glass was still there, and kept his jokes clean, he probably would've won. Corey just seems like a jolly guy, giving off a Will Smith vibe, so I'll give him the edge over John.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast