+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who do YOU think is the PuppetMaster??

I'm thinking it's Jay London.
    I don't think it would be Kathleen because she wasn't at the house when the alliance first formed and I don't think its Tammy simply because that is how the editors are making it look.
    It could be Alonzo. I just don't think he would be that disappointed about not getting immunity if it was him.

Livin' in the Boondocks! QueenKing's Avatar
    I really think it's Corey. It's definitely not Jay.
    This ain't the revolution. It is entertainment. --Aaron McGruder

FORT Newbie
    i think Tammy. only the puppetmaster could desire a specific person be voted off, and then not vote with the alliance, and get away with it (so the opposition can't cut the head off the monster).

or Alonzo. that dude is talented AND intimidating! he may have wanted to keep potentially weak Tammy around longer for the head count, and allowed her to vote for him...
    Last edited by lambiepie; 07-09-2004 at 01:51 PM.

Obviously it's not Gary, John, Corey, or Jay, because he was talking his alliance. So, it would be out of Alonzo, Kathleen, or Tammy. I actually think it was Ant though. Tammy seemed to be his main strategy partner or whatever, but I don't see her as the ringleader. Kathleen isn't mean enough to sit back and choose the pecking order. I haven't seen anything that would make me think it was Alonzo, but I don't know. It was Gary or John who referred to them as the Ant Camp, and it's because was the strategist. If it wasn't Ant, I would say Tammy, though.

Actually, if you watch the first house episode, when the alliance formed Jay was part of it.

You're right, and I thought about that when I was typing. Kathleen was gone because she was with Corey, and it was Tammy, Alonzo, Ant, and Jay. But I just think they're sort of using Jay, like Ant did on Tuesday. I mean, if Ant had to "bribe" Jay for his vote, I wouldn't really call that an alliance.

Does the puppet master need to be a comic?

Could Ant mean his manager, Barry Katz?

Could Ant mean Peter Engel?

Could Ant mean Jay Mohr?

OR...

COULD ANT MEAN DAT PHAN?

pg--seattle
    Looks like that plan to take over the world from the feet up is progressing nicely then...

I think Tammy is just way too obvious, so I think it's either Alonzo or Jay. I'm actually leaning towards thinking it's Jay, because he has been SO underused that it seems like the producers are trying to dupe us. JMHO

I don't think this is some overly complicated trick question. Ant was just frustrated because Gary targeted him as the source of all this deception, and so Ant feels like he was challenged when if Gary wanted to take out the ringleader, he took out the wrong person. Jay isn't it because Jay was a part of Ant's deception, not behind it. Whether it was Tammy, Kathleen, or Alonzo, no one can say for sure, but from what we've seen on the show, it would appear to be Tammy.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I also think it's Tammy. The whole time she's gone for self preservation - even when she went for the Head to Head, she didn't vote for Todd. And it's always handy to keep the ringleader around for a while, so the alliance doesn't fall apart too quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast