+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 7/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Woo-hah! Ant is gone!! That made my evening.

I was glad that Alonzo won the roast challenge, too. Silver . . . I bet the brains behind the alliance is . . . JAY LONDON! Just joking. It might be Alonzo, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSawed
    Who's going tonight?

It doesn't take Scooby Doo to figure out THAT mystery!

I was happy to see Ant go. I enjoyed Alonzo during the roast, but I though John was funnier. He told a joke when the show went to commercial about how Jay was scared of Ice because he was frozen in it for four thousand years(something like that) I thought it was the best joke of the night, and they didn't even show it in the actual show. Bye Ant. See you next year at the auditions for LCS 3.
    "Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of life's problem's"

I'm so happy Ant is gone. No more of his whining, and his "holier than thou" attitude. Alonzo's roast was really funny, he did a very good job delivering that.

I think the alliance leader is Tammy.
    I just love Alonzo - he cracks me up and as I said in a long ago thread, to me he is the funniest as his jokes *stay* with me. They just strike a certain chord. Hope he wins! Loved his joke about not having seen any women in a couple of weeks and was willing to fulfill Phyllis Diller's mandingo fantasy. Just wish they had cut to Tammy and whatsernames face.
    And I thought Gulman was great too. His thing about driving with his mother is just like...driving with me...(My husband said "I wasn't going to mention that...") (In my defense, such as I can offer is that I have had panic attacks while in the car AND I have gotten much better. I used to just cry on the freeway and say "Pull over. Let me take the bus." ) And as a 6 ft tall woman, with a 6 ft 7 brother I can relate to the jokes about being tall and the questions asked.

I thought Gary did really well....material and delivery. He was a lot funnier than I remember him being in the casting episodes.

Ant was really dead, IMO. He was not funny at all.

Good episode. Alonzo clearly deserved the Friar membership.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I forgot to mention my favorite part of the show . . . when John Heffron was getting the card out of the fortune-teller machine, he said, "I wanna be big!"

Little Lord Phompharoy Graham Headey's Avatar
    Very happy to see Ant go. No more listening to lame gay Jokes. Why can't he write new jokes. How hard can it be? They manage to do it for Will and Grace every week. Despite his little comment I don't think anyone else is pulling strings for a coalition. At best it was a group effort between him and Tammy ant being the more visual. With him out of the house the drama and games should cease. It didn't even seem like that good of a coalition. Tammy would vote against everyone else so she wouldn't be challenged. It appears Jay London isn't part of it and Kathleen acted like she had enough of it last week. Heck there seems to be a better coalition with Gary, John and Cory.

Rab
    I was busy watching Big Brother 5 to see the last 10 minutes. Thank god Ant is gone what a loser. I actually liked Gary's little speech at the challenge.

I loved the roast and was glad Alonzo won.

While Ant had some cute moments, I thought Gary was funnier. Plus Ant just annoys me, this is the first show I was able to watch from beginning to end and I was wishing for the button on the remote that allowed you to kill people on the tv.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill
    I thought that Ant was clearly better in the head-to-head. I was amazed that the audience voted against him--except that I could see that there were a lot of young, beefy, very straight-looking guys on dates in the audience who would clearly be more comfortable with his mommy and oreos shtick than Ant's persona.
    The way I figure it: all the homophobic guys voted for Gary, also all the women (because he's so darn cute!), also all the gay guys (because he's so darn cute!), and also any Republicans, since Ant slammed George Bush. So that would only leave Ant with votes from......lesbian democrats?

Alonzo totally deserved to win the roast, they should have awarded him immunity as well.

I'll agree with all the folks who think Tammy is the real puppet master. (Notice she didn't vote against Gary, therefore she wasn't going to go onstage.)

Loved Jay London's photo shoot. "I don't know how to smile." Photographer: "Just raise your cheeks."

I am SO glad Ant is gone!
    Ding Dong the witch is dead!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread