If it were up to me…
1. There would be more in-the-house clips.
2. We would get to see every comic’s contest routine (at least a minute of each.)
3. Would show more of the little “joke” clips from their routines.
4. All “teasers” would be eliminated (e.g. no more showing comics going into the booth as a lead-in to the commercial.)
5. We would not be subjected to Jay Mohr’s lame warm-up sets. (Don’t get me wrong, I like Jay Mohr, and wouldn’t mind him doing a warmup at the finale, but I don’t think we need for him to eat up so much time on the regular episodes.)
6. I like the immunity idea (for winning a mini-contest) better than just a prize.
7. Every episode would feature each comic in the house for at least 2-3 minutes besides the time they are doing the mini-contest or are in the “voting” booth. It bugs me that some of the participants are hardly seen at all.
So how would YOU change the format of the show?