+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recap 6/29: Shut Your Gump Ass Up

Was anyone else buying all of Ant's bullcrap? Was I the only one? Just me, then? Okay......... :rolleyes

Great recap Shazzer You crack me up

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Like that little blonde kid in the Brady Bunch, that you just want to smack. What was his name? Elmer? Elmo? I donít know, but my fingers twitch when I see his face.

I think someone already mentioned this, but it's Oliver. Damn, I hated that kid. I'm glad I'm not the only dork here who was an avid Brady Bunch viewer
    Val

"Well time slips away/And leaves you with nothin' Mister/But boring stories of/Glory Days, Well they'll pass you by/Glory Days, In the wink of a young girl's eye/Glory Days, Glory Days..."~The Boss

" Someone once said that dancers work just as hard as policeman, always alert, always tense, but see, policeman don't have to be beautiful at the same time." ~George Balanchine

"Great dancers are not great because of their technique; they are great because of their passion." ~Martha Graham

at references to the Brady Bunch kid.

Great recap Shaz!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

!!!

Very Funny, thanks Shazzer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12